Where do you keep your sauce bottles ?

?

• Cupboard

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • Fridge

Votes: 39 41.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never heard the term peanut paste. We're in Australia, so that means we use tomato sauce, peanut butter, jam, colour and footy is AFL.

Not so much now, but growing up peanut butter and vegemite were always known as penisbutter and vaginamite.

All sauces live in the pantry, opened or not. Mayo goes in the fridge.

cupboard. Have had this argument in the house countless times. I did choose fridge on your poll though.......Majority rules I guess :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you throw sauces out after their use by date? or other food that is perfectly normal after its use by date? They are guidelines but not rules haha

I keep most sauces in the cupboard but things like opened marinades/pasta sauces i keep in the fridge.
I chuck things at use by date.

Do you throw sauces out after their use by date? or other food that is perfectly normal after its use by date? They are guidelines but not rules haha

I keep most sauces in the cupboard but things like opened marinades/pasta sauces i keep in the fridge.

Do sauces even have a use by date? I thought it was best before. Either way, they don't expire until like 2 years after you bought them. You should always throw something out at the use by date! Best before is different.

Back