Which club do you genuinely not care about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Hey comrades,

So right, yeah.

We all have a team we support eg. mine is Carlton.

And I'm sure most of us have teams we like or tolerate eg. mine are Fremantle and North Melbourne.

And we have teams we hate eg. mine are Essendon, Collingwood and Brisbane.

And the others.

But which team do you genuinely not give 2 shits about? Not the team you hate, but the team who you barely even notice. The team you only bother watching when your team plays them. The team who's players you barely know. Who's very existence goes so unnoticed that if they were to fold you wouldn't feel any way about it.

Mine is Port Adelaide.

Yours?

Caring about a team other than Port only happens for the week before we play them.

Otherwise they are all inconsequential

Always about you with your threads BJ.

Must be the season for self centred cult of personality twats in the bay.

Smarten up sunshine. Who gives a 'rats arse' as you convicts say, about who you like and don't like. This is a girlie sleep over party.:thumbsdown:

I used to not care about North. But their posters on here have made me notice them now and I'm starting to pay a little attention to the teams fortunes.

Massive MEH goes out to Port Adelaide.

7iron.jpg

My 7 iron.....I always seem to slice on it....I don't use it anymore....I don't care :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7iron.jpg

My 7 iron.....I always seem to slice on it....I don't use it anymore....I don't care :(

I hate my 1 iron
I dont care for golf or golfers. It is a hobby not a sport for a start. Its NTTAWWTey and soft. So you two can shove your clubs right up your caramel cavern you tail gunning dirt track bandits.

****oxes.

Back to OP
Greater Western Sydney. Only because I refuse to acknowledge the rediculous name the AFL gave them.
Oh, and Norf

I dont care for golf or golfers. It is a hobby not a sport for a start. Its NTTAWWTey and soft. So you two can shove your clubs right up your caramel cavern you tail gunning dirt track bandits.

With a name like double the fist, I'd probably not be pointing the finger.

I used to not care about North. But their posters on here have made me notice them now and I'm starting to pay a little attention to the teams fortunes.

So it HAS been worth it.

Teams that bore me to death

Sydney
Brisbane
Richmond

Teams that I wouldn't notice dropping off the earth if they did

Melbourne
North Melbourne
W.Bulldogs

Teams that I want to drop off the earth

Port Power

more fun naming the clubs you hate but as for clubs i just don't care about, whether they are still here in a couple of years or not, here goes:

• fremantle - nice to see them have a bit of success last year but to be honest i wouldn't even have noticed if they finished bottom. know maybe 5 players at best.
  • norf - could name maybe 4 players, identify maybe 3 (majak daw is one) but to be honest i'm sick of their constant struggle for survival and the fact that brayshaw let arrogance get in the way of putting his club first and will ultimately result in this club folding. bit sad as we had a few good tangles with them in the 70's
  • hawthorn - once an admirable club that oozed class and had all opposition supporters in awe. now, a bunch of arrogant tossbags that fluked a flag and think the afl owes them. their supporters, after years of humility are now probably the worst.
  • gws - not excited about this at all, s**t area up there, cannot see how this team will survive.

Richmond. Nobody goes to an ice cream shop and asks for a double scoop cone, both vanilla. That to me is the Richmond of the ice cream world, until they hit the media with stories of manure-dumping or spitting.
Then it's just vanilla with sprinkles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back