Which COD is your favourite?

Remove this Banner Ad

The generic corridor shooter that was insanely dull, provided no challenge, and who's multiplayer was filled with the absolute worst playerbase in gaming history.

That's the one.

Would love to know how many of the people who voted for MW2 and Bops actually played CoD4 when it was still big

I didnt play CoD4 online. I only jumped on MW2 to see what the hype was about, everyone at work was talking about it all the time. Before that i was strictly Battlefield only for my multiplayer. Got into MW2 very late, a few months before Black Ops came out.

For single player. Black ops was awesome! it sucked you in to the story and had you guessing which was it was going the whole way through...made it feel like an epic movie imo.

also Modern warfare had some fantastic missions in there.

for Multiplayer i spent too many times raging and smashing mates with Modern Warfare 2. but for anyone who played COD 3 online you will know what im talking about with capture the flag on Eder dam on a 60 minute time limit....

PURE AWESOMENESS!

those were the days where you threw yourself on the front line and took bullets for your team instead of these days were you camp to get your points.

For online MP it's Resistance: Fall of Man, so many amazing days spent on that game.

Or Goldeneye for offline MP.

Only just read this.

You've got good taste HBK. Resistance FOM - Endless hours of online gameplay at Manchester or Bus Yard.

One hit Shotty. Brings back some memories.

COD WAW was great online. I'm missing my BLOPS dominating at the moment.

Only just read this.

You've got good taste HBK. Resistance FOM - Endless hours of online gameplay at Manchester or Bus Yard.

One hit Shotty. Brings back some memories.

COD WAW was great online. I'm missing my BLOPS dominating at the moment.
Loved me some one hit shotty's at the bus yard, man that map was sweeeeeeeeeeet.

CTF @ Somerset was a HUGE staple too.:thumbsu:

The Modern Warfare franchise is awesome.

Not Sure if you guys have seen the latest zombie level on Black Ops but you can play as Freddie Krueger or Sarah Michelle Gellar.

[YOUTUBE]v=3_Cx82OFXM0[/YOUTUBE]

What do you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back