Which Player will Get a Life-Line...

Remove this Banner Ad

FIGJAM#6

Draftee
Nov 2, 2004
Other Teams
EAGLES
As I Write and you read, the AFL and Presidents are deciding whether or nor the Dees can sign a uncontracted player for the loss of Troy Broadbridge.

Names which have been flowing around are Blumfield, Ben Graham, and a few other delisted Dees.

But what i'm asking is....Is there a chance of a player in the VFL, SANFL or WAFL who would get a second chance? Like a Jason Roe who was killed with injuries at collingwood with his one year at McHale Stadium? Shannon Motlop who barely got a chance to play at the top level under Roos coach Dean Laidley after being almost a regular premiership player with Denis Pagan. or any other draft hopefuls that's name wasn't readout in the novenmber or preseason draft.

What ever decision is made. it may be a hard one to make. Who do you guys think the Dees should take?

I think that whoever we picked up wouldn't make much of an impact. I say just leave the spot blank, keep the money and respect Broady's memory. Now we have Moloney and I don't see a Scarlett or Michael for the taking I don't see much of a point in picking someone up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back