Welcome Will Verrall - pick #14 2022 Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Has a great spring! His kicking style is interesting but looks to be effective around goals. Him and Farris-White developing together can hopefully form a good duo at Casey.
I know it's highlights but his short range passes seem pretty clean. Not something a lot of blokes his size can do consistently.

Reminds me of Jack Fitzpatrick.

If this kid had the headline Top 10 prospect and watched his highlights, you would think it's true

Mind boggling how some blokes get massive wraps and some don't for nearly identical highlight packages

Ground level he is just as good as what Jackson was coming through

If this kid had the headline Top 10 prospect and watched his highlights, you would think it's true

Mind boggling how some blokes get massive wraps and some don't for nearly identical highlight packages

Lol what. He didn't show any physical athleticism at all which us a huge part of draft upside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this in another thread, just in case anyone missed it amongst all the danster chatter 😊

View attachment 1564947
1669783016537-png.1564947

The actual draft watchers don't base their analysis off 2 minute highlight packages, they'll have seen him actually play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back