List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this isn't even the bloke we got in the second round, he's some unit from school footy we plucked. Granted that's how we got hunt but even he had other clubs sniffing around him and we took him in the main draft.

Our rookie picks have been s**t mostly. Not even gonna bother learning this blokes name
Sestan, Oliver Sestan!

Burgoyne an interesting one. I was looking around to see how many games he has played recently and how he went. Then came across a post on Demonland. Seems he didn’t play any footy in 2019-20. Then 15 games across last 2 years. Stats don’t indicate he lit it up too often. I guess JT and co like what they’ve seen particularly as a junior. But quick and skilful so worth a look.

Constant hamstring issues. Was on Port's rookie list for 2020 & 2021 and only managed 5 games at SANFL. Hard to tell what he has if he can't ever get on the park. Wish him the best.

Kye Turner training with us as well.

Constant hamstring issues. Was on Port's rookie list for 2020 & 2021 and only managed 5 games at SANFL. Hard to tell what he has if he can't ever get on the park. Wish him the best.

Kye Turner training with us as well.
Old mate, our fitness guy is supposed to be a hamstring recovery expert. Should be a good test subject.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with the List finalised now (36 to 38 Senior players I think) When does the rookie list get finalised, can you just keep adding players whenever until all those spots are full. Which is 8-9 players broken down into Six Cat A and Three Cat B from what I can find.

My google searching failed me on this.

? His field of study (assuming a PHD) was hamstring recovery stuff. Talked to a trainer who does stuff for FIFA who knows him.

I'm a sucker for these kind of tales. SH making s**t up again everyone. 😑

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back