Player Watch #23: Shane McAdam – traded from Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

he's investigated for being on coke right? Or is there other performance enhancing drugs in his system too? Coke is not a performance enhancing drug and no-one is suggesting that it is. Research suggests that it's more detrimental to health than performance enhancing regardless of what lists the afl has. Hell, paracetamol has proven to increase endurance if used in the right way and at the right time. That's probably on the list too. If he is caught taking steroids or something like that, then its career over but this is not what I'm led to believe was caught in his system.

The Hawks in the 80's would disagree with you

They won in spite of the cocaine use, not because of it.

Are you seriously arguing doing some lines 2 days before a game is performance enhancing?

I know that a lot of the Hawks players in the 80's were doing lines on the same morning of games, this was a well-known fact in the industry back then and they thought it worked so well they continually did it lol Performance enhancing or not it's an insight into his intelligence (or lack thereof)

On a side note there was the steroid program they were also doing (and other clubs) that was being run at a university/college by the PE department, at the time this particular PE course was widely considered to be the best in Australia. This uni doesn't exist anymore

Haha nothing more immasculating than shaking a blokes hand who's way bigger than yours.

That is this entire Dees teams fantasy, being the 44 cucks that they are.

I know that a lot of the Hawks players in the 80's were doing lines on the same morning of games, this was a well-known fact in the industry back then and they thought it worked so well they continually did it lol Performance enhancing or not it's an insight into his intelligence (or lack thereof)

On a side note there was the steroid program they were also doing (and other clubs) that was being run at a university/college by the PE department, at the time this particular PE course was widely considered to be the best in Australia. This uni doesn't exist anymore
would have been sped back then not coke

100% speed would enhance your performance on game day. Probably * your heart up, but would increase aerobic performance and pain tolerance for sure

Coke would wear off too quickly imo

100% speed would enhance your performance on game day. Probably * your heart up, but would increase aerobic performance and pain tolerance for sure

Maybe, my source always said it was coke and from what I heard and saw I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing it in the changerooms

Plenty of coke around in the 80s - why do you think it would been speed? Just curious

Plenty of coke around in the 80s - why do you think it would been speed? Just curious
speed was massive until late 2000's when ice started to take off and coke started flooding the streets

Can tell you coke wasn't easy to get hold of in the early 00's (cant talk about the 80's though although I've been told it was pretty scarce) but speed was everywhere

Also coke wears off too quickly to play a whole game out without topping up. Speed would be perfect for it though

I saw a *load of speed around when I was younger never even seen Coke.
Yeah and its the total opposite now.

haven't heard of anyone doing speed these days. Although thats probably because those people are probably on the ice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speed was massive until late 2000's when ice started to take off and coke started flooding the streets

Can tell you coke wasn't easy to get hold of in the early 00's (cant talk about the 80's though although I've been told it was pretty scarce) but speed was everywhere

Also coke wears off too quickly to play a whole game out without topping up. Speed would be perfect for it though
Yeah mate I tried just about anything that didn't need to be injected when I was younger and never once saw coke. Speed was piss easy to find

Yeah and its the total opposite now.

haven't heard of anyone doing speed these days. Although thats probably because those people are probably on the ice
That's wild. The speed I did in the 00s was shitloads better than the coke in Canada.

That's wild. The speed I did in the 00s was shitloads better than the coke in Canada.
speed is ******* intense. I just hated not being able to sleep on it

s**t taste though

Nobody makes powdered speed anymore here, not value for money when you can just make ice. Speed these days is just cut meth.

Or you can go to Europe and still get bag of speed for like 10 euros.

I used to get an 8 ball of speed for $350. Went alright. None of that cut s**t, big ******* rock that you crushed up in the bag yourself.

Oh yeah didn't call it Goey for no reason lol. Remember it always being consistent, hardly ever got bad stuff
haha haven't heard the word 'goey' used for a long time
it's just great bang for buck. Back in the day you'd buy half a bag and be set for the weekend. Coke would be lucky to last 2 hours.
Yeah drink like a machine for many hours

I used to get an 8 ball of speed for $350. Went alright. None of that cut s*t, big ****** rock that you crushed up in the bag yourself.
* maybe being down the coast near the bikies helped with prices

I remember it being $200 for a gram or $300 for 3

But its been a long time

* maybe being down the coast near the bikies helped with prices

I remember it being $200 for a gram or $300 for 3

But its been a long time

Think it was cheaper when I was younger, I was talking most recently when I used to get , 2012-2015 prices.

Haven't really had any since then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back