Player Watch #23: Shane McAdam – traded from Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it was cheaper when I was younger, I was talking most recently when I used to get , 2012-2015 prices.

Haven't really had any since then.
Damn I hadn't heard of speed going around since about 2010-12ish

But tbf maybe because I was around hitting my thirties, not doing stuff as much, a bit more money and not knowing kid who could get their hands on it may have lead to this

I saw a *load of speed around when I was younger never even seen Coke.
I had a * load of coke when i was a kid till now. Oh wait you mean the drug

I feel like (and i know nothing) coke was somewhat popular in the 80s. 90s/early 2000s is a more a speed, ecstasy (particularly those ones with the god damn Mitsubishi logo on it), but you got your early peaks of meth at this time. Late 2000's getting more toward ice which i think peaked in the mid 2010's. But coke's been on a standard upward rise over time

Again i'm not an expert, but from what i've heard this is a loose timeline

I feel like (and i know nothing) coke was somewhat popular in the 80s. 90s/early 2000s is a more a speed, ecstasy (particularly those ones with the god damn Mitsubishi logo on it), but you got your early peaks of meth at this time. Late 2000's getting more toward ice which i think peaked in the mid 2010's. But coke's been on a standard upward rise over time

Again i'm not an expert, but from what i've heard this is a loose timeline
I'd like to correct speed, to more later

Anyway that shane mcadam lad amirite?

He's no Joel Smith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McAdam was the Crows bloke that got suspended back in Round 1 because he wasn't Pickett, wasn't he?

Replaced the Tap Brothers with the Bash Brothers.

McAdam was the Crows bloke that got suspended back in Round 1 because he wasn't Pickett, wasn't he?

Replaced the Tap Brothers with the Bash Brothers.
?? Both of them got suspended

?? Both of them got suspended
Yeah but wasn't everyone comparing the two bumps, going on about how Pickett's bump was worse and McAdam got the heavier sentence?

this guy just needs to focus on getting his body right. constantly gets injured.
Keeping him on the park will be our biggest issue. Can clearly play. Dangerous forward. Pressures, kicks goals, competes in the air. But some blokes are just constantly injured.

Speaking of injured players. I had a great chat to AVB a couple of weeks ago at the College Lawn Hotel. Seems like a great bloke. Still looks like he could play at the top level too. Body made of tissue paper unfortunately, but he loves the Dees. Let's hope McAdam can have a good run at it injury free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping him on the park will be our biggest issue. Can clearly play. Dangerous forward. Pressures, kicks goals, competes in the air. But some blokes are just constantly injured.

Speaking of injured players. I had a great chat to AVB a couple of weeks ago at the College Lawn Hotel. Seems like a great bloke. Still looks like he could play at the top level too. Body made of tissue paper unfortunately, but he loves the Dees. Let's hope McAdam can have a good run at it injury free.
who is avb?

I presume Aaron Vandenberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back