List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting draft, for sure feels like one where none of the players play a single game and end up delisted. Hopefully it's one of those freak drafts we end up with a KF and KD
Got a good feeling about Adams. If he can kick, read the footy, and hit contests like his highlights suggest he should do well.

Last edited:
I saw Seedsman got rookied by Adelaide. Fine with our picks but that would have been a nice pick up for us in win now mode, some depth and run on a wing.

Pretty happy with the overall draft haul. I trust JT and he has certainly added to the needs of the list. And Seston is a bit of a wildcard.
My only issue would be that as a list we tend to lack speed and we didn’t address that at all. But we have a great hand next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, i'm just going to come out and say it. After watching Sestan's highlights, he kind of reminds me of a young Allen Jakovich, the hair, build and just the way he moves around the ground.

Now, i'm not saying he is that good, i literally know nothing about him, just the way he looks when he plays

Ok, i'm just going to come out and say it. After watching Sestan's highlights, he kind of reminds me of a young Allen Jakovich, the hair, build and just the way he moves around the ground.

Now, i'm not saying he is that good, i literally know nothing about him, just the way he looks when he plays

He looks exactly like Bailey Humphrey to me, spooky. Strong overhead, big thighs, suss kicking action.

Apparently Humphrey was who we were trading up for.

Makes me worry, bringing in and targeting all these contested marking types, Goody rolling with the same bomb it the pocket gameplan this year. :tearsofjoy: #veilofnegativity

Thick set lad, massive legs... Allen Jakovich vibes (hopefully).

Great minds think alike...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back