Review Who stays, and who goes?

Remove this Banner Ad

The end of a disappointing season.

It was always going to be a tough start with Toby's suspension. It didn't take long for the wheels to fall off.

There's going to be a big shake-up across the club, so who stays, and who goes?

XOH, Sproule, Hill and Brander are probably the most obvious for delisting..Maybe one or two of the bigger names who've been round for a while, such as Hopper, Tarsnto,, maybe Whitfield, while they're tradable.

Perhaps Flynn, Ash or Bruhn?

Is it time for Watd to retire?

Thoughts?
We made a grand final in a year coniglio barely play and ward was injured game 1. We should have coped the first 5 weeks.
Ward shouldn’t go that’s a certainty however Davis should

We made a grand final in a year coniglio barely play and ward was injured game 1. We should have coped the first 5 weeks.
Ward shouldn’t go that’s a certainty however Davis should
Why? What’s the harm in him staying? At the very worst he covers players like Taylor who could miss through injury

He would be on a reduced contract and is leader

Well, add Hopper to the "go" column, and subtract Keeffe.

We definitely need to move a tall off the list because we've got too many (IMHO). It may be Davis retiring, but if he goes around again, Stein might get cut. Since Keeffe was preferred over him all year (personally, I don't know why) that would make sense to the club.

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I find this tweet interesting especially with the further developments of Hopper today. Wonder who the player on the fence is? Hill/Bruhn?

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I find this tweet interesting especially with the further developments of Hopper today. Wonder who the player on the fence is? Hill/Bruhn?

Suspect Hill out of those two as he might feel more comfortable about sticking around if Bedford is heading our way. But most likely it will be 4 out the door.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back