Who'll get the first tap on the shoulder and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse my dumbness but that is the son of Peter Curran?

Thought he was bit of an ok player in his day personally.

Yep. Peter was a superstar junior too. Never a racehorse but a very solid second and/or third forward in a virtual All Star team.

Hope so, was never gonna be anything, just like his dad who was just a good-ordinary player at best, no loss. Not fussed if we lose Tripod or McMahon we have them covered, would give Hine another crack he would be a bit stiff, Harps now gonna find it even tougher with Higgins at the club, both almost identical player-types, as for LA, off to LA LA Land no doubt.
Tad harsh on Peter curran.

zdNwrpxybEVWw

P Curran played in a Flag...surely. ..??
86 & 89

Edit: foiled by the dastardly Twink again

zdNwrpxybEVWw

86 & 89

Edit: foiled by the dastardly Twink again

In fairness mate you're probably handicapped a tad due to consuming your namesake while I'm sober and only handicapped by my own natural lack of a clue.

Excuse my dumbness but that is the son of Peter Curran? Thought he was bit of an ok player in his day personally.

Dumbness excused, yes as I indeed said, he was a good-ordinary player in Jack Dyer-speak;)

the Ian Aitken of Hawthorn was Peter Curran....right place right time but nothing special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for the lad that he will never fulfill a dream, but it wasn't meant to be, that's life! There are other, some would say more worthwhile, dreams to chase.

JR - I thought Edge of Tomorrow was pretty good

Cheers, yes one of my better sci-fi works, up there with Minority Report;)

You're both confused. They were Tom Cruise films, not Jack Reacher films. Reacher is simply another character that the midget plays (without credibility, IMO).

You're both confused. They were Tom Cruise films, not Jack Reacher films. Reacher is simply another character that the midget plays (without credibility, IMO).
Significantly, I'm lead to believe because the character is actually meant to be quite tall?

Significantly, I'm lead to believe because the character is actually meant to be quite tall?

Hence......."With another actor you might get 100% of the height but only 90% of Reacher. With Tom, you'll get 100% of Reacher with 90% of the height.";)

Not confused at all. At no stage did I say that Edge of Tomorrow was a Jack Reacher film. Tom Cruise is a strange one though. I want to hate him but many of his movies end up pretty good. Anyway in EoT I thought Emily Blunt was yummy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back