Why didn't we put people around Sando?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't work out what Hart has to offer that Ken doesn't already know. The results of both teams indicate Ken is more of a complete / competent coach than Sando. Bailey was a genuine tactical mentor placed to assist Sando as we felt we needed insurance whereas Hart is there to take some workflow from Hinkley. Just how I see it.

ant

Yer I agree with Hart helping out with work. Then you hear Sando complaining about workload more recently. But like others have said and I recall this too, him saying he was happy with the coaching setup late last year and I reckon even early this year. Might have sunk himself a bit.

Bailey was diagnosed end of 2013 and passed away nine days before our season started. It just happened so quickly. It would have looked very harsh if we'd replaced him before he passed away or even shortly after, even if it was only temporarily.

As soon as he was diagnosed (or rather, as soon as it was announced) he went on indefinite leave. Considering the nature of his leave we should have been looking for at least a temporary replacement as soon as it was announced. I don't think anyone would have begrudged us hiring a stand in while Dean underwent treatment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back