Will ASADA/WADA appeal? - UPDATE: ASADA will not appeal - WADA has appealed

Will ASADA/WADA appeal?

• Yes

Votes: 256 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 137 34.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Says what? That I don't think I'm wrong? Wow. So nobody's ever thought that before. :rolleyes:

Until information is released that shows something to the contrary, I am happy with my opinion. Also happy to change it and acknowledge I was wrong should that be the case. So far... so good.
So you have considered you could be wrong?

That's actually a bit strange Jen. Or I think it is. I have a bunch of views but I'm ALWAYS considering that I might turn out to be wrong. In fact I don't just consider, I worry about it! All the time (though I should probably get drugs or something for that)

Anyone still posting here still is too emotionally invested to ever admit they're wrong. That goes for both 'sides'

would it follow that the fact that you posted means you are also too emotionally invested?
I think better put is anyone still posting here that hasn't considered they may be wrong is too emotionally invested in this. From both sides.

I certainly constantly consider if I am wrong

That's actually a bit strange Jen. Or I think it is. I have a bunch of views but I'm ALWAYS considering that I might turn out to be wrong. In fact I don't just consider, I worry about it! All the time (though I should probably get drugs or something for that)
Nope not strange at all. I have formulated an opinion (based on what is known in the public arena) and my understanding of peptides and ethics within drug design and development. As I said above, so far, nothing has emerged that makes me question my opinion. That's not to say nothing will emerge, at which time I will reassess, but so far, nothing has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back