Retired Will Minson (#913)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading Lucy Cornes facebook page..........she is going off pretty much. Is obviously telling all her friends what Will said or supposedly said.......either that or her friends are all idiots and going off half cocked without knowing what was said.

Just reading Lucy Cornes facebook page..........she is going off pretty much. Is obviously telling all her friends what Will said or supposedly said.......either that or her friends are all idiots and going off half cocked without knowing what was said.

I saw it, some interesting people commenting

A relative of pearce saying Will will have to deal with him.......... Chad cornes, Graham

Im sure Will would have no issue handling the whole Cornes Family on his own.

Also shes making comments that she should have taken legal action the first time. Can you really sue someone for making comments about your child that wern't even public?

She has now gone on a public forum and Bad mouthed Will. Could get herself in trouble.

Im sure Will would have no issue handling the whole Cornes Family on his own.

Also shes making comments that she should have taken legal action the first time. Can you really sue someone for making comments about your child that wern't even public?

She has now gone on a public forum and Bad mouthed Will. Could get herself in trouble.
Yeah, all a bit ridiculous from her. Sue him for what? :rolleyes: She obviously has reason to not like him, but she has nothing to do with this, so she should just shut up.

Yeah, all a bit ridiculous from her. Sue him for what? :rolleyes: She obviously has reason to not like him, but she has nothing to do with this, so she should just shut up.
Definitely bush lawyer talk. He has broken no laws and caused no damage to anyone but himself. Shh Kornes before you make yourself look simple

I would love to know what happened just before the sledge for Will to say what he is supposed to have said. As there is always two sides to a story.

The whole AFL is turning into such a cry-baby sport. Remember Petterd from Melbourne making a big song and dance about McGinnerty saying something about his mum.

Pathetic, and I will happy let Pearce know what I think of him and his mother the next game the Flowers play in Melbourne.

******* sooks.

Not a nice thing to say and reflects poorly on Will. Had the same said to me on the footy and cricket field and never even blinked. Pretty tame stuff for onfield sledges really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From reading Caro Wilson's article, it appears Pearce was the first to sledge and Will returned it in spades, at which point Pearce sooked. Can't but help think of the great slap back to Shane warne from a Zim batsman (google it) and wonder whether that should've raised outcry or not.

Port are quick to jump on someone who upsets them like Will - in numbers including wives

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/138884/default.aspx

Yet they like to sweep mess left by their own players quietly under the carpet of public scrutiny without much fuss

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Brogan-pleads-guilty-to-assault/2007/07/20/1184560004241.html

And Mrs Kane Cornes not afraid of advertising the bussiness she founded when you click on her Twitter @LucyCornes

http://www.sheshopped.com.au

Why waste the opportunity for a bit of promotion during an AFL on field controversy

I didn't even mention how this distracts pressure from the Port Coach + Players after another sub par performance from a struggling side

Club has axed/suspended Will for this week, tweeted just a moment ago. Apology to Pearce, PAFC and undertake the AFL's Respect and Responsibility Policy education.

And Mrs Kane Cornes not afraid of advertising the bussiness she founded when you click on her Twitter @LucyCornes

http://www.sheshopped.com.au

Why waste the opportunity for a bit of promotion during an AFL on field controversy

I didn't even mention how this distracts pressure from the Port Coach + Players after another sub par performance from a struggling side
I don't think anyone at Port see's this as a distraction from the pressure on the coach or players.

We got thumped by a (lets be honest) bottom 10 side and looked horrendous.

But the comment about Lucy having her website on her Twitter??? lol. Its been up there for months mate.

I don't think anyone at Port see's this as a distraction from the pressure on the coach or players.

We got thumped by a (lets be honest) bottom 10 side and looked horrendous.

But the comment about Lucy having her website on her Twitter??? lol. Its been up there for months mate.

True Bulldogs spot on the ladder is probably is a true reflection - likewise Port

The twitter comment by Lucy Cornes related to an onfield issue 4 years ago and was hostile enough that she probably would have known it would have drawn public attention

The website attached to @LucyCornes had the promotional video ready to click

How can we decide if what Will said was more than just on field banter if we don't know what it was?

As a supporter - it's hard to accept somebody can be so offended by measly words about someone's Mum.

From where I sit now, I have to assume the Port players are very fragile and the Dogs have given Will 1 week because of trial by media.

(And what the hell is this Lucy Cornes stuff? Is she talking about something that was said nearly 5 years ago and completely unrelated to what Will allegedly said about Pearce's Mum. This has added to the trial by media which has ended up getting Will suspended. Maybe acker's right - she has her business to promote so why not drag up some old story for attention on the back of Will's latest indiscretion)

If what MMM reports what Will said is true he must be the unluckiest player in Australia to have muttered that during a match

15% of all Australian Rules players should suspend themselves because in the heat of the moment many have said stuff like it

Add to the drama Pearce being Aboriginal added to suspicion Will had made a racial slur

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...-mum-looked-at/20120618-gjep.html#commentForm

Club has axed/suspended Will for this week, tweeted just a moment ago. Apology to Pearce, PAFC and undertake the AFL's Respect and Responsibility Policy education.

Public domain had it. Dogs had no choice but to suspend him.

No more "Ya Mum" sledges on field....well to port anyway.

Still don't get how it hurts him, had that said to me countless times on field. Always considered that type of sledge the realms of imbeciles & bogans, much like those hate filled illiterate comments on Corne's FB page. :).

I thought Minno was better then this, pretty disappointed in him.

If what MMM reports what Will said is true he must be the unluckiest player in Australia to have muttered that during a match

15% of all Australian Rules players should suspend themselves because in the heat of the moment many have said stuff like it

Add to the drama Pearce being Aboriginal added to suspicion Will had made a racial slur

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...-mum-looked-at/20120618-gjep.html#commentForm
So is Pearce getting penalized for his sledge? At least Will didn't say his mum was an OXYGEN THIEF - that would have been really mean :rolleyes:

Easy to toss muck when your husbands father is a talk back celebrity in the fishbowl of Adelaide radio -

Hello Graeme I would just like to say my support for Will Minson on your radio show - beep beep beep beep beep beep beep --- oops wonder how I got cut off :rolleyes:

Cornes rules Adelaide radio like Rinehardt rules Fairfax Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back