Windows 8

Remove this Banner Ad

New copy still sitting on the shelf after being uninstalled in favour of Windows 7. If Windows 9 is no good, will look at getting a Mac.
Have a small laptop with Windows 7 and have a Tablet with Windows 8 on it and must say i would rather use a Windows 7 than 8.

I'm curious to hear what's to bad about Win8, other than the easily disabled Metro tile crap it's pretty much identical to Win7

I'm curious to hear what's to bad about Win8, other than the easily disabled Metro tile crap it's pretty much identical to Win7

The 'tile crap' was the selling point. If you don't use it, there's no compelling reason to upgrade. Unless you're the type who must own every 're-mastered' release of classic albums.

The 'tile crap' was the selling point. If you don't use it, there's no compelling reason to upgrade. Unless you're the type who must own every 're-mastered' release of classic albums.

It's a "selling point" because they were pushing a unified platform for Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile, this didn't last long.

You already own the "re-mastered" album, you may as well listen to it.

It's a "selling point" because they were pushing a unified platform for Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile, this didn't last long.

And that's the failure; the market wasn't ready for one-size-fits-all. PC advances are still largely driven by gamers, who require grunt.
You already own the "re-mastered" album, you may as well listen to it.

Too much hassle given I'm comfortable and content with Windows 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back