PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I heard that Moonkins were incredibly rare during vanilla wow and early stages of BC (Mind you I arrived in Wrath so I was a bit late to the party)
The new talents for Moonkins look great, good to have insect swarm back.
Of course, I only play Boomkins for /dance :D
I picked druid because I had no idea about the game and it sounded cool and as I played through a disc priest or arcane mage where more my bag but I couldn't be ****ed re rolling so against better advice I went moonkin.

Gotta have respect for other druid players because in my past experience we weren't the most popular guys getting around.

I picked druid because I had no idea about the game and it sounded cool and as I played through a disc priest or arcane mage where more my bag but I couldn't be ****** re rolling so against better advice I went moonkin.

Gotta have respect for other druid players because in my past experience we weren't the most popular guys getting around.
Yeah, apparently many people winged their classes back then (Probably due to a lack of guides) but from what I have heard from former guild members who are veterans, warriors and mages were the most popular although no real surprise as other MMO games at that point at your typical warrior and mage class. I assume druids werent your typical keyboard faceroll classes also.

Tables have turned, now everyone wants to be a druid these days ;)

There where a few guides but the way talents were set up there was always a few points here and there so it wasn't necessary to stick to an extremely strict build. A lot of people could wing very decent builds though and it took so understanding of you class and role and play style.

I can see why they went the way the have as it is a bit more casual cookie cutter type thing

Fair enough, only could get these words off people who started from 2004...Boy I do regret not getting onto WOW at that time, missed out on so much fun and yeah, I think WoW is going on full on casual due to the recent subscription loses, which also sorta explains the natural shifts in the market that people prefer casual gaming.

Anyone else on the Dreadmaul/Thurissian server merge?
Also have an alliance on proudmoore, was playing with a Mate in Canada but thinking of switching to alliance for the next expansion.

Yea mate cheers I found icy veins and had a read.

Things like walking into brill and silverpine where just a bit strange as they are different now.

It adds a good sense of adventure that you lose after levelling a few toons to 70 the hard way.

Oh yeah the sundering, big changes. Enjoy the rest as there's plenty more changed!

First toon was a human paladin back in vanilla wow on Uldum which I started playing around June 2005. I rolled my first horde toon on Ursin ( pvp server) which was a Tauren shaman but didn't level that until 2007.

Now I play solely horde, but spend most of my game time on the WOD beta servers. Seen a lot in this game over the years.

Last edited:
So I decided to check out WoW's site just to read the forums out of boredom, read up on the 10th anniversary and resubbed. o_O

lol.... sucker.... (aren't we all)

Don't think we all are together, I am on the Dreadmaul/Thurssian server as a horde member. There is two other guys on bigfooty who are on here which is all fun and all considering one is a Norf supporter ;) But yeah, I think everyone is sort off in different realms, all Oceania though (I think)

I don't know if it will happen but I am willing to transfer over to a server where majority of Bigfooty people are in a realm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think you need to bother with server xfers these days since you can group by battle tag. I have horde on mainly Ursin(pvp) and Shu'halo (pve).

Don't think we all are together, I am on the Dreadmaul/Thurssian server as a horde member. There is two other guys on bigfooty who are on here which is all fun and all considering one is a Norf supporter ;) But yeah, I think everyone is sort off in different realms, all Oceania though (I think)

I don't know if it will happen but I am willing to transfer over to a server where majority of Bigfooty people are in a realm.
I'm still on my original server, Crushridge. There's only one person left who I used to play with. If people from here would to a mass move I'd be up for it.

I dont think you need to bother with server xfers these days since you can group by battle tag. I have horde on mainly Ursin(pvp) and Shu'halo (pve).
True, just forgot about that. Would only transfer for raiding but I am keen to be pretty casual this expansion due to work commitments

True, just forgot about that. Would only transfer for raiding but I am keen to be pretty casual this expansion due to work commitments
Last time I did hardcore raiding was original Naxx :/ All casual for me these days.

I didn't think there was a predetermined server more just asking to see who is actually on what server to see if there is a few people on the same one.

I had to make a new account as my old one was playing funny buggers so I'm starting from scratch and I'm on Jubei' oceana

Last time I did hardcore raiding was original Naxx :/ All casual for me these days.
Oh man, was raiding four times a week with a rather hardcore guild during MOP Garrosh but ultimately had to leave...4 hours a day and 4 nights a week gah.

Truly had no intentions to come back when they proposed a 5th day to hasten 14/14 HC..UGH!

Oh man, was raiding four times a week with a rather hardcore guild during MOP Garrosh but ultimately had to leave...4 hours a day and 4 nights a week gah.

Truly had no intentions to come back when they proposed a 5th day to hasten 14/14 HC..UGH!
I just can't do it anymore, I had a different life when this was first released. I won't lie though I absolutely loved hardcore raiding way back from Everquest days.

I just can't do it anymore, I had a different life when this was first released. I won't lie though I absolutely loved hardcore raiding way back from Everquest days.
Certinately will miss the times when people would turn on each other after a 1% wipe on Malkorok Heroic :D

only thing with grouping via battle tag is people on oceanic realms can't do things in the world with people on US realms

can only raid/bg I believe
I don't even know what that is. Hahaha didn't exist when I was playing.

I more meant just people that happen to be on the same server could do s**t like that etc together.

If you can cross realm group for instances and a little pvp that would be fun too and could be possible for us guys on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back