PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently tonight's maintenance is to allow them to increase server pop by 5k?
Please let it be so, the bit of content Ive been able to play has been very enjoyable so far.

Big part of the problem still is afk botting. Either running something to keep the game recongising key inputs or just sitting in Stockades afk while in combat. A lot people if/once they are on just doing that, even if they are gone for 5-6hours or more.

I was anticipating the wait time so deliberately got up at about 5:30am and queued then went back to bed. Queue was about ~800 at that time so not too bad and took about an hour to get in which was less than I was expecting. Once in didn't have any issues all day although I was paranoid about going afk, getting booted and having to queue again so I found it pretty tiring...
TBH though the server didn't really seem that busy.
HEAPS of guildies / others however getting stuck in queues for 8-9 hours which is bloody ridiculous.

Garrison is cool - still trying to figure out what I want to do with it though.

TBH though the server didn't really seem that busy.
HEAPS of guildies / others however getting stuck in queues for 8-9 hours which is bloody ridiculous.

Not sure the truth in it as I don't keep up with the news anymore, but someone from my guild was saying today that server caps are down to as much as 40% since they were struggling with maximum loads. That's probably why the server didn't seem busy as you say. I know the caps were lowered but wasn't sure if it was really that much since less people are subbed now compared to previous expansions, but maybe all the phasing and stuff that goes on now has a bigger load on the servers. I typically go to the gym early sunday morning and tomorrow we have to duck into the shops after so I might not be home until a bit before lunch, I'm getting so paranoid of getting stuck in a queue when I get home I'm thinking I'll be 'that guy' and log in before I go. If I get in I'll just go sit myself in ragefire chasm.

But god help us all getting Icespine Stingers with more players online...

they say theyve increased realm capacities but the queues dont seem to have changed much..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Questing and the story were excellent. Having said that it ends up being much of the same. I've got everything from the 5 mans, done a few Lfr and got my garrison buildings all to level 3. Ill play a bit now and then but it just doesn't hold my interest like it did years ago. Raiding bores me these days, been there done that.

I want...Moonkin model changes!

Screw Blood elves.

"We can't give you this feature everyone wants because of resource management. You would lose a raid tier!"

"Introducing selfies and twitter integration."

We just recorded this for posterity but thought I'd share it as it was mine and Tripwire 's first H kill together.
He's the big boofy tree healer named Katank, I'm the hunter in the video Bowjitsu.

Inb4 crap rotation etc - I honestly dialled this one in with zero effort due to people continually stuffing up the fight :p was a bit over it.

6.2 is the last, yep, they are planning short turn arounds for expansions now, no more 8 months of trending water in the last raid.

8 months?! THAT'S A LUXURY!

Also, if WoD was released 6 months prematurely, do you think they'll beat that and release the next expansion 12 months too soon?

I spent the time between Seige of Orrrrgrimmar and Burning Crusade Mark II leveling all my toons to 90...All 10 classes so I could start WOD as whichever one I wanted.

...So I started as my character from Vanilla...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back