Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

私は英語が話せません。何?
You're genuinely the dumbest person to ever play this game. It's staggering you remember to breathe while typing.

I am going to take the same stance the French generally take in times of war… I am refusing to speak (or understand) any other languages and will remain haughty and apathetic until my inevitable death.

I will be happy to consume wine and eat cheese but this will be the extent of my involvement in this game. Please don’t ask me about submarines or my favourite impressionist artists.

Bonsoir.
I remember the last time you claimed seer.

I am going to take the same stance the French generally take in times of war… I am refusing to speak (or understand) any other languages and will remain haughty and apathetic until my inevitable death.

I will be happy to consume wine and eat cheese but this will be the extent of my involvement in this game. Please don’t ask me about submarines or my favourite impressionist artists.

Bonsoir.
Croissant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"This games boring, people need to do more to make it intetesting"

Someone does something different

"No not like that, post the same shit as everyone else"

Morons.

I’m French. I don’t worry about other languages. I’m more interested in the arts and making love with my face.
The ones who posted rubbish were the ones who did nothing but complain. I've sent the amulet into the arms of good.

I seered him as Suzuki. lol.
I thought that was a joke not a role. :tearsofjoy:

I stand by my comment regardless. He stopped playing because he kept getting killed N1 N2. Not blaming you bc most peeps wouldn't know. Hope he plays the next game and gets a decent run.

"No not like that, post the same s**t as everyone else"

Morons.
You're the biggest complainer this game has ever seen. Also you're really bad.

"No not like that, post the same s**t as everyone else"

Morons.

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Du brauchst eine Umarmung

Remove this Banner Ad

Back