Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cena-Wyatt-Payback-gifs-001_014.gif

I'd happily comfort Lana

Should've gone and gotten the tank :(

*in Cena. I'm so sick of awesome monsters being built up and then fed to Cena.

There's a Rusev face turn coming - I haven't heard him being referred to as being from Bulgaria for months now, and there were a couple of shots focusing on his Bulgaria tattoo as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see how people don't see that this is a good thing.

Cena is not the golden boy anymore, Roman is. Cena carrying a mid card title is bloody huge for the mid card, its a legit superstar with something the mid card can chase. This is what is best for business.

Cena is not the golden boy anymore, Roman is. Cena carrying a mid card title is bloody huge for the mid card, its a legit superstar with something the mid card can chase. This is what is best for business.

Why can't he lose at mania? Win the ******* thing at summerslam or something.

It was obvious. But doesn't make me hate this cena s**t any less

What if they made legit superstars out of people in the mid card? Instead of making them look like jokes compared to the main eventers?

:eek:

Won't happen. The faces have rampaged all over the main show. Reigns is the 'face'.
If Lesnar signed on, (which he now has) Bryan and Cena would win the IC and US belts, so Lesnar can retain and become the "big, massive draw" used only like 6 times a year at the big PPVs. Lesnar should win now

Back