WrestleMania XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

The rumour mill says it'll be Brock v Taker. But we all know Brocks rather tough in the ring, can Taker take the punishment? I dare say not.

What a s**t match up.

No way. Legit heat between the two. Can be a wicked story.

Not sure if sarcastic?

I am not a fan of Lesnar in any way.

I would prefer him not be at WM30 at all.

Not sure if sarcastic?

Agree. Has all this hype but I've never seen why.

No idea who Taker should fight.

No idea what looks good at this stage either.

Not sure if sarcastic?

I am being dead serious. The two don't like each other. The feud would be a wicked story, its even been told on WWE TV about the legit heat between them both. Lesnar is a very very good worker (albeit wrestles pretty stiff).

I am being dead serious. The two don't like each other. The feud would be a wicked story, its even been told on WWE TV about the legit heat between them both. Lesnar is a very very good worker (albeit wrestles pretty stiff).

I don't doubt the out of ring rivalry.

On a list of matches I would like to see Lesnar v Taker would not be high on it. I don't rate Lesnar at all really. Comparatively Taker is an institution.

What is the likelihood of Taker going to WM31?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would prefer that to Lesnar.

but I would also prefer

Taker Vs Stone Cold.

I would like to see SC vs Punk.

Taker needs someone that can really carry him now more then ever.

Cena could and would be a chance to end it.

With Taker never being a huge title holder I would think that they would allow him the streak as his legacy.

it would be pretty shitty to take that away from him.

With Taker never being a huge title holder I would think that they would allow him the streak as his legacy.

it would be pretty shitty to take that away from him.

He apparently has no issue losing it. Originally he wanted Kane to end it.

Actually with corporate Kane now hanging about I wonder if that might lead into a match between the two.

He apparently has no issue losing it. Originally he wanted Kane to end it.

Actually with corporate Kane now hanging about I wonder if that might lead into a match between the two.

I could handle that match.

My son would be devastated if Taker lost.

I could handle that match.

My son would be devastated if Taker lost.

Would be an epic thing to watch though, more so when you've seen so many of his WM matches.

Epic match. One of the best I've ever seen.

Ditto.

Not always been a WWE fan (more one now by proxy with little OF and Mrs OF the real fans) anyway I missed the attitude era.

That match was probably the best match I watched live (well probably the next day).

Ditto.

Not always been a WWE fan (more one now by proxy with little OF and Mrs OF the real fans) anyway I missed the attitude era.

That match was probably the best match I watched live (well probably the next day).

I don't really watch it anymore, will read the results but will always try to get RR and WM.

I don't really watch it anymore, will read the results but will always try to get RR and WM.

Yeah like I said for me it is more by proxy, little OF loves it and Mrs OF has always been a fan. Of course this leads to me most of the goings on.

We are actually going to WM30, as it was something that my wife had always wanted to do. Hence the specific interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back