FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Im starting to like redfoo he knows what he is talking about nat is just an airhead

Nat is still riding on the success of her useless band. I'm hoping Nat gets the overs this time as she can stuff them up!

The judging panel for Atlas (Redfoo excluded) are so dazed when they come across good looking but mediocre acts and in there minds they're automatically comparing them to popular groups/names so early and it irked me when Nat was cutting off Redfoo saying listen to the crowd? A judge should have their own opinion and basing it off screaming fangirls is stupid plus Redfoo was making a valid point (which he doesn't make often) to where one thing can only get you so far and don't reply with one direction because as much as I don't want to say, they can actually sing.

X factor slanting towards image over form (eg. atlas) is representative of alot of todays music. I enjoyed the tone of the big guys who sung Pink and John legend respectively on the previous night. Not a fan of these 'urban' groups. They sound artificially contrived. Was underwhelmed by the 14 year old (one direction fanatic - there goes her music credibility) who ronan stood on the table for. I did not mind the harmonies of the boy group tonight Brothers 3 and their personalities were engaging and their mother seemed like a riot.

The producers of this show love cutting to young delirious females in the crowd. They certainly know their target audience. Though their screaming, real or not is bordering on excessive. Pity there was not a separate category for bands as they dont get much exposure unlike the music culture of the past. I am thinking the judges/mentors could do with a shakeup next year. I like Ronan on the show but the other 3 would not be missed and talent wise musically they dont have much credibility

Last edited:
Does anyone think a young girl can ever win X factor? With the live shows demanding some versatility, it seems to me that eventually that their own voting demographic will eventually bring them down

Does anyone think a young girl can ever win X factor? With the live shows demanding some versatility, it seems to me that eventually that their own voting demographic will eventually bring them down

As long as they don't get Nat as a mentor. I maintain Bella or Vendulka would have won that year had Ronan been their mentor!

The producers of this show love cutting to young delirious females in the crowd. They certainly know their target audience. Though their screaming, real or not is bordering on excessive. Pity there was not a separate category for bands as they dont get much exposure unlike the music culture of the past. I am thinking the judges/mentors could do with a shakeup next year. I like Ronan on the show but the other 3 would not be missed and talent wise musically they dont have much credibility

Replace Nat, with ANYONE and I mean that, she is woeful. I like RedFoo actually, you sort of have to have one on the panel and Danni is good, she tells it straight. I'd try and get Guy Sebastien back for Nat.

Disagree on bands, fair dinkum I'd be bored of them, I hate groups usually at the best of times!

i read somewhere they tried to replace Nat this year but it fell through. She is becoming grating but that might be her angle on the show. i dont mind the group category and the overs usually . the other 2 categories naturally feel a little underdeveloped but we will see. Still haven't forgiven Danni for booting Michael Ross from last year. He would have been a hoot to watch on the live shows. Sydnee was cool enough but these types of artists dont usually win

i read somewhere they tried to replace Nat this year but it fell through. She is becoming grating but that might be her angle on the show. i dont mind the group category and the overs usually . the other 2 categories naturally feel a little underdevelop but we will see. Still haven't forgiven Danni for booting Michael Ross from last year. He would have been a hoot to watch on the live shows. Sydnee was cool enough but this types of artists dont usually win

To be fair to Danni she took the best singer through and a couple of gambles, it worked. I'm not really loving the overs this year. I'm liking the girls and the groups (as long as BEATZ gets through)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dami was a great singer but her personality on stage left me flat. she deserved her win . Anybody would have been better than Barry Southgate and that was all Danni. She had her doubts and did not listen to her own sister and still chose him. he had no x factor. end rant. who were BEATZ?

Dami was a great singer but her personality on stage left me flat. she deserved her win . Anybody would have been better than Barry Southgate and that was all Danni. She had her doubts and did not listen to her own sister and still chose him. he had no x factor. end rant. who were BEATZ?

BEATZ were on the first night, girl group, quite a fun group, nice voices. Barry was hopeless lol!

Is Paris the girl band from last night?
paris is the one where my friend said if he had 4 bullets he would use them on those girls.
trinity was the one from last night which had 2 girls and the girl that joelle originally auditioned with in good question in 2012 if you remember.

paris is the one where my friend said if he had 4 bullets he would use them on those girls.
trinity was the one from last night which had 2 girls and the girl that joelle originally auditioned with in good question in 2012 if you remember.

Trinity were hopeless! I am sorry but Joelle carried that group!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back