FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 7 is so close you only need to have a poorish week you will be there, can see one of Dean/Reigan being in the 3.

Nat's choices were good this year, why in surprised she didn't get a country song!

It will be vry interesting. I think the B3 will come down to how they perform on the night.

So I've lloked online, I can't remember there ever being a bottom 3 where only 1 act leaves. Normally if we get a bottom 3 the act with the lowest votes is out straight away while the remaining to perform.

Would this happen this week? we did start with 13 in the live shows instead of 12 this year. Two acts leaving might happen.

Then stay on that show I don't want to hear her sing. I would rather get Jiordan Tolli from last year who just released her new single or Bella Ferraro (same) back to sing. Haven't we heard Rikki enough!
Really? Jiordan released a single? I really liked her! She interpreted songs so well!

So I've lloked online, I can't remember there ever being a bottom 3 where only 1 act leaves. Normally if we get a bottom 3 the act with the lowest votes is out straight away while the remaining to perform.

Would this happen this week? we did start with 13 in the live shows instead of 12 this year. Two acts leaving might happen.
That would be so good!

No. Just the bottom 3. One to leave, it is the way they are doing it worldwide this year

Really? Jiordan released a single? I really liked her! She interpreted songs so well!

Forget the name but yes. Only reason I know Jiordan did is that I have Joelle on my FB and they are best friends. Joelle was promoting Jiordans single last week

Forget the name but yes. Only reason I know Jiordan did is that I have Joelle on my FB and they are best friends. Joelle was promoting Jiordans single last week

I couldn't find it on iTunes, but I did see it was on Triple j. just googles her name and Triple j.

No. Just the bottom 3. One to leave, it is the way they are doing it worldwide this year

That's interesting. I wonder why they're doing that this year.

Prehaps an act they want gone keeps finishing 3rd bottom...

Or prhaps it's just a twist.

That's interesting. I wonder why they're doing that this year.

Prehaps an act they want gone keeps finishing 3rd bottom...

Or prhaps it's just a twist.

Honestly it probably is to shake it up, as by week 7 we sort of know at least 3 of the top 4 in every version of X Factor. Very rare that someone comes from nowhere to win it after week 7. This way they can get rid of someone that is a treat but also gives them an opportunity to get better in the singoff for further down the track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly it probably is to shake it up, as by week 7 we sort of know at least 3 of the top 4 in every version of X Factor. Very rare that someone comes from nowhere to win it after week 7. This way they can get rid of someone that is a treat but also gives them an opportunity to get better in the singoff for further down the track.

Maybe, I'd still be shocked if Dean, Brothers 3 or Reigan were voted out though.

True, if any of Reigan, Caitlyn or Dean maybe Marlissa go before Tee I'll be seriously pissed off!

I hope he butchers Prince, cries like a whiny baby and goes home.

Thought Reigan would get that, but Redfoo chose it, so I'm not surprised.

Think eigan will sing Dog Days Are Over now.

Yep, switch those two over, of all Pink's songs...I hate it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back