FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope tee doesn't sing at all lol but very unlikely. So anyone know what happens with bottom 3? 1 or 2 go home?

1 goes home, it is just a final 3 singoff. Means there could be just 1 judge with the deciding vote

Redfoo had no idea how to style her.
That's because the way he dresses is for shock value. Like lady gaga.
1 goes home, it is just a final 3 singoff. Means there could be just 1 judge with the deciding vote

That's s**t. Then tee might not go home because the judges constantly go on about how he has the best vocals in the competition. I dunno wtf they are listening to when he is singing!

That's because the way he dresses is for shock value. Like lady gaga.

That's s**t. Then tee might not go home because the judges constantly go on about how he has the best vocals in the competition. I dunno wtf they are listening to when he is singing!

Disagree. Although we WMIGHT see a strategic vote if B3, Dean, Marlissa, or Reigan are in the bottom 3

Ian ‘Dicko’ Dickson slams X Factor and The Voice judges as being too soft on contestants

SORRY Redfoo, Ronan, Ricky, Will.i.am. You’re too soft. That’s the view of the king of Australian reality TV judges.

Former Australian Idol panellist Ian “Dicko” Dickson has slammed the judges fromThe X Factor and The Voice, saying the shows don’t produce stars with long careers because their mentors go too easy on them.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t-on-contestants/story-fn8yvfst-1227060352639
That was a good article. Feel bad for anja Nissan only selling 1952 copies of her debut album in the first week. That's a pretty epic fail. I never even heard her winning single?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaks are coming out

Jason-Latch
Dean-Stolen Dance
Caitlyn-Still Into You (acoustic version)
Marlissa-Dogs Days
Brothers 3-500 miles
Reigan-Try
Tee-When Doves Cry

I hope they're true. Would love Reigan to sing Try.

If one of the top ones is in the bottom 3 the might go home.

I hope not, I'd like to think the shows moved passed that.

I hope they're true. Would love Reigan to sing Try.

I hope not, I'd like to think the shows moved passed that.

I hate that Pink song so much. Have a feeling that could be the one that people get wrong, Dean could get that one.

So annoyed at Nat- jeez. Caitlyn should have got a Shania Twain song FFS!

No idea on the strategic vote but if you can take out your biggest threat you should. It is about winning!

I hate that Pink song so much. Have a feeling that could be the one that people get wrong, Dean could get that one.

So annoyed at Nat- jeez. Caitlyn should have got a Shania Twain song FFS!

No idea on the strategic vote but if you can take out your biggest threat you should. It is about winning!

Agree with Nat's song choices. Horrible most of the time.
I agree slightly with that strategic vote, but the viewers aren't fools and neither are the judges (I hope) I'd say On,y 3 acts are safe from stratigc vote.

That was a good article. Feel bad for anja Nissan only selling 1952 copies of her debut album in the first week. That's a pretty epic fail. I never even heard her winning single?

I didn't even know her single was released. It's a shame, she's a talented singer but the voice was a fail this year.

Agree with Nat's song choices. Horrible most of the time.
I agree slightly with that strategic vote, but the viewers aren't fools and neither are the judges (I hope) I'd say On,y 3 acts are safe from stratigc vote.

Top 7 is so close you only need to have a poorish week you will be there, can see one of Dean/Reigan being in the 3.

Nat's choices were good this year, why in surprised she didn't get a country song!

I didn't even know her single was released. It's a shame, she's a talented singer but the voice was a fail this year.

Love her voice, her album will be awesome plus she has the 'assets' lol

I heard she's going to be on Dancing with the Stars...painful!

Then stay on that show I don't want to hear her sing. I would rather get Jiordan Tolli from last year who just released her new single or Bella Ferraro (same) back to sing. Haven't we heard Rikki enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back