FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I've warmed to Redfoo this year.
Not a huge fan of Nat Bas as a judge
Would like to see Robbie Williams as a judge if he was up for it.
Yeh I don't mind redfoo. Nat and danni are just not experts in this industrie though. Nat is more known for acting in neighbours than being a solo singer or part of rogue traders. Danni is just kylie minogue's sister. I mean would u call any of those 2 international superstars? And Ronan.. Is he even relevant? He is so dated. I just wish we had someone who would be honest and tell it like it is and not sugar coat things for fear of hurting the contestants feelings.. I'm looking at tee and Marlisa here! If only Simon cowell would do a stint on the australian version! It would be so good! Lol

Yeh I don't mind redfoo. Nat and danni are just not experts in this industrie though. Nat is more known for acting in neighbours than being a solo singer or part of rogue traders. Danni is just kylie minogue's sister. I mean would u call any of those 2 international superstars? And Ronan.. Is he even relevant? He is so dated. I just wish we had someone who would be honest and tell it like it is and not sugar coat things for fear of hurting the contestants feelings.. I'm looking at tee and Marlisa here! If only Simon cowell would do a stint on the australian version! It would be so good! Lol
*industry. wtf autocorrect? Lol

I agree with most of that, Dani had success on the UK version for a few year, so I think she'll get a year or two more on the show. I think Nat wil finish up after this year..

Like what happened to the previous winners? Random? Altiyan childs? Reece Maston?

The only people I can think of that have gone international are guy Sebastian and Jessica mauboy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with most of that, Dani had success on the UK version for a few year, so I think she'll get a year or two more on the show. I think Nat wil finish up after this year..

But can anyone tell me why danni is even famous? She was a singer when she was younger but what does she do these days? I know she had an affair with Simon cowell when she was on the uk version. Or is it a case of being famous for nothing Kim kardashian styles?

But can anyone tell me why danni is even famous? She was a singer when she was younger but what does she do these days? I know she had an affair with Simon cowell when she was on the uk version. Or is it a case of being famous for nothing Kim kardashian styles?

Not to sure, I think we need an Aussie female on the pannel but wouldn't know where to start. Dani hasn't done a lot lately soit may be beter to find someone more current.

No idea, besides having her own fashion line at Target

Sia hates the media, she shouldn't go on a show like X factor.

They should ask Guy Sebastian to return.

Guy rejected it again this year- Ronan was meant to go away for this year.

Guy rejected it again this year- Ronan was meant to go away for this year.

I didnt know they asked Guy to re-join. I thought he would take a year off to tour, and come back.

I don't know who else they could ask to join. I didnt mind Nicole S (from the pussy cat dolls) as an X Factor judge. She was ok on the UK version.

I didnt know they asked Guy to re-join. I thought he would take a year off to tour, and come back.

I don't know who else they could ask to join. I didnt mind Nicole S (from the pussy cat dolls) as an X Factor judge. She was ok on the UK version.

The obvious one is Jessica Mauboy. The one I would go for is Megan Washington to be honest. Either that or go for a big name- Jessie J?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back