FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Megan Washington would be great, I like her honestly.

Guy Sebastian needs to return, he was a great judge and mentor.

Plus Megan isn't too busy I think she would be interested

Does anyone actually sing the straight melody in these shows? The constant vocal gymnastics from many of the singers is gratting. Also, there are other dynamics out there, not just fortissimo. We get it, you can sing loud, how about having come control.

Nat Bass is a halfwit.

What a great voice for a 14 year old, amazing.

Can't stand her though, hope she doesn't win. Another that I'm not going to stand. Not saying she can't sing but has no personality!

having watched the top 24 I will list my favourites so far from each category. From the girls I like the first girl Ronan chose (?) and Sydnee. Gathering from the airplay they are getting I think Sydnee and the 14 year old Marlisa will make top 3. Of the guys which Nat seem to choose with her uterus, I dont mind the taylor henderson clone (?) but this group seems a bit light on. From the groups I like the brothers 3 and the newly formed boy group did ok. Thought the guy group that missed out was a bit stiff but their age played against them. From the overs I liked Jason (he showed some chops/versatility) and the jilted fiance guy. I don't mind Reigan and that would be my preferred 3 from this category. But overall i will support Jason and the Brothers 3. They are talented and have enjoyable personalities

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually ridiculously predictable to the extent where you don't want to watch, out of the top 24, I am going to bold the ones I guessed correctly.

Under 25 Boys: Jaymie Deboucherville, James Johnston, Adrien Nookadu, Dean Ray, Jesse Teinaki, Tee Toleafoa
Under 25 Girls: Alice Bottomley, Sydnee Carter, Shanell Dargan, Chloe Papandrea, Marlisa Punzalan, Caitlyn Shadbolt
Over 25s: Reigan Derry, Jason Heerah, Ryan Imlach, Rochelle Pitt, Stephanie Totino, Amali Ward
Groups: Boy Band, Brothers 3, Girl Group, Majikhoney, Paris Inc., Trill

Now who I want to make it (NOT WHO I THINK) but I am taking into account society; they love looks more than talent.. the way the X Factor works is quite obvious.

U25 Boys: Dean Ray, Tee Toleafoa, Adrien Nookadu
U25 Girls: Sydnee Carter, Chloe Papandrea, Caitlyn Shadbolt
O25: Reigan Derry, Ryan Imlach, Stephanie Totino
Groups: Brothers 3, Trill, Paris Inc.

My Tips

Under 25 Boys: Jaymie Deboucherville, James Johnston, Adrien Nookadu, Dean Ray, Jesse Teinaki, Tee Toleafoa
Under 25 Girls: Alice Bottomley, Sydnee Carter, Shanell Dargan, Chloe Papandrea, Marlisa Punzalan, Caitlyn Shadbolt
Over 25s: Reigan Derry, Jason Heerah, Ryan Imlach, Rochelle Pitt, Stephanie Totino, Amali Ward

My Tips

I like 9/12 of these.
and now my favourite of the 24 isn't in your list.. if Beyonce liked her she is a shoe in.
What Foo should hopefully understand is Rochelle wouldn't come close; age, looks, etc whereas Steph or Amali would have a bigger shot.

I like 9/12 of these.
and now my favourite of the 24 isn't in your list.. if Beyonce liked her she is a shoe in.
What Foo should hopefully understand is Rochelle wouldn't come close; age, looks, etc whereas Steph or Amali would have a bigger shot.

Which one is your favourite? I am sort of being relaistic with my tips. Trying to read Nat's 'urges' is damn hard!

Rochelle is a bit meh but I can see her going through!

Which one is your favourite? I am sort of being relaistic with my tips. Trying to read Nat's 'urges' is damn hard!

Rochelle is a bit meh but I can see her going through!
Rochelle is a bit like that fat Darwin copper last year who made top 6 but didn't go any further and I think the same for Alice but yes they can both sing.
My favourite is Steph now I just gave it away when I said Beyonce loves her! Nat can't choose Tee because he is gay and she can't root him.

Rochelle is a bit like that fat Darwin copper last year who made top 6 but didn't go any further and I think the same for Alice but yes they can both sing.
My favourite is Steph now I just gave it away when I said Beyonce loves her! Nat can't choose Tee because he is gay and she can't root him.

Just feel Steph is in a category that is way too tough. Too many good singers for mine, and I don't think she can sing anything apart from Beyonce....how many Beyonce songs can you do before people say 'boring, predictable"

Just feel Steph is in a category that is way too tough. Too many good singers for mine, and I don't think she can sing anything apart from Beyonce....how many Beyonce songs can you do before people say 'boring, predictable"
we will see when she sings infront of Redfoo and Nicole Scherzinger I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back