Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks guys and yep, definitely can't take a trick with him :( Heartbreaking! I cried to the vet and my boss about it. He's my baby and I hate that this is happening to him after everything that's already happened :cry::cry::cry:

I hate RUDE PEOPLE.

Breathe in....breathe out....

ditto.

Dealing with a troublesome tenent at the moment in far off Cape town.
I am trying to sell a house that is being rented by our rental agent and he is throwing up road blocks after road blocks.
whilst being rude to the agent we are using to sell, us and to tradies we are using to fix any issues.

ditto.

Dealing with a troublesome tenent at the moment in far off Cape town.
I am trying to sell a house that is being rented by our rental agent and he is throwing up road blocks after road blocks.
whilst being rude to the agent we are using to sell, us and to tradies we are using to fix any issues.
I hate how Tennants do that. Being difficult just for the sake of that.

And then there is he horrid landlords. Glad I don't rent any more, I'm reluctant to buy investment property as well now.

Being subjected to the last five minutes of big brother while waiting for special edition Caro.. I mean Footy Classified...

Five minutes I'll never get back...

Being subjected to the last five minutes of big brother while waiting for special edition Caro.. I mean Footy Classified...

Five minutes I'll never get back...
Wrong thread , should be in ya gotta love thread :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elaborate...
4996029+_b6debdfa7ca6870fc65d500544ba36b6.jpg

Today I've had:
  • a young man in swimming trunks on the beach
  • a girl in her formal dress, with her arm around another girl and the caption "I'm the one on the left"
  • two separate shots of girls pouting with the camera pointed directly at their cleavage
  • three mirror selfies
What role is it for? If it's for a receptionist, the cleavage shots might be a good thing.

I'll let myself out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back