Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was a restaurant manager I had to work about 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Event weeks were even longer, it wasn't unusual for me to work 75 hour weeks over mothers day and xmas. Switching to a Mon-Fri office job is the best move I've ever made :)

I hate working long hours. I use to have to do 45 when working in resource.
Occasionally having to put in the long hours is part of most jobs, issue is when unpaid overtime is an expected thing.

45 hours was the normal and the money was good but I was too tired to spend it plus I never got the time. By the time the weekend came I was too exhausted to do anything. I hated it.

I would say that our standard is in by 8, never out before six.. anything less people will wonder if you work part time... but I think that's pretty standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and Mrs happydude had the conversation we hung out most of December then decided we were together on boxing day but just knocked it back to the 20th.
We both thought it was just a summer thing and were both surprised the other didn't end it in the February

Me and Mrs happydude had the conversation we hung out most of December then decided we were together on boxing day but just knocked it back to the 20th.
We both thought it was just a summer thing and were both surprised the other didn't end it in the February
So you're saying you've still got an out?
Lucky bastard!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back