Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta hate having a wisdom tooth infection...AGAIN.
Booked to get them all ripped out on 16 Feb. So scared.

Had them all my wisdom teeth out on the same day when I was 21. You will look more sore than you'll feel. You'll be fine. They give you good drugs.:thumbsu:

Had them all my wisdom teeth out on the same day when I was 21. You will look more sore than you'll feel. You'll be fine. They give you good drugs.:thumbsu:

Never had them out myself, but people I know have said you generally feel a bit sore for a few days, and then you're fine after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting them out in hospital because one is so sideways they said they'll have to chip it out. And I want to be knocked the **** out, seriously.

Even better then. Click of the fingers and it's all over. Wish I was offered that option, I wouldn't have been as nervous as I was.

MEB just think once they are all taken out you won't have any other problems. I don't know about shedding weight as you might be eating a lot of ice cream. Jelly is another good thing to eat as well. Do you like cold soup :D?

I have had 1 out need the other when I get to it.

Very easy although I only had 1.the worst part they say is hearing the cracking in your head when they rip them out... I actually really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one

Ha! That's true. Maybe I'll have to stick to fruit smoothies and apple puree instead.
HEINZ-Custard-with-Banana_product_thumbnail.jpg

Having had some of the bubs left overs in the past year. I can recommend.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back