Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be lucky that i don't need to use it regularly, but it's always worked perfectly for me.

I hate public transport but only travel on the train during the footy season and have never had a problem with Myki YET.

Much easier to park at my local station and catch the train into Richmond/Southern Cross.

I hate public transport but only travel on the train during the footy season and have never had a problem with Myki YET.

Much easier to park at my local station and catch the train into Richmond/Southern Cross.
Yeah being from out of Melbourne i'd likely use it even less than you, without issue.

Do hear from regular users about plenty of issues though!

Even in Perth they have caught up are have daily and weekly passes for visitors. My problem is that when it rains, like yesterday the whole train system failed miserably. I had to wait forty minutes for a train and I only have two stops into the city. A girl at work is still coming in as her train is stuck at a train station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zayn Malik has left One Direction. This could be the end of 1D, you gotta love that :D

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Dancing-Homer-Gif.gif

They're not hurting anyone!!

(Closet 1D fan thanks mate!)

Really ? Sorry Mebby, just find many 1D fans (especially on social media just so .. Umm extreme is the most polite way of saying it :) )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back