Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading in the training thread how good some of the guys are looking, particularly Daisy. If he can avoid injuries and play a full season, just his on-ground leadership will benefit the team, not to mention how good a player he can be again. Excited to see how 2016 plays out for him :thumbsu:

Gotta love that the bands that were meant to perform at Southbound are now holding a concert in Perth with all the proceeds going to the Yarloop fire charity.
Gotta love those fire fighters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love being told by a family member that they would have gotten a professional to do some IT work after I had done it.

Funny... I thought that with my degree in computer science and 16 years worth of experience I was a professional.

Now I know that, despite working for the Irish government and Intel and dealing with AIG as part of my every day business, I'm not a professional at what I do.

I have a bike in the garage that I haven't ridden since April 2015. Between caring and garden design I had to let my cycling and regular jogging go for awhile. It's a Giant and it cost me about $600 in March 2015. It's one of those combo thingies. I have a concrete path running along both sides of a creek just over the road. It goes up and down and takes you through the bush land surrounding the creek. Footbridges as well. I'll get out there soon.

I have a bike in the garage that I haven't ridden since April 2015. Between caring and garden design I had to let my cycling and regular jogging go for awhile. It's a Giant and it cost me about $600 in March 2015. It's one of those combo thingies. I have a concrete path running along both sides of a creek just over the road. It goes up and down and takes you through the bush land surrounding the creek. Footbridges as well. I'll get out there soon.
Been riding everyday since July and really love it, great way to start the day. I have a Trek Dual Sport which sounds similar , combination road and off-road capability. Have realised i spend 0% of time off-road so thinking of buying a road bike. One of the Giant bikes (defy 1 disc) has taken my eye but is 1800 dollars, which is about 1800 more than i have atm :eek:

Been riding everyday since July and really love it, great way to start the day. I have a Trek Dual Sport which sounds similar , combination road and off-road capability. Have realised i spend 0% of time off-road so thinking of buying a road bike. One of the Giant bikes (defy 1 disc) has taken my eye but is 1800 dollars, which is about 1800 more than i have atm :eek:
Good luck with the hunt.

I only bought the off-road capability in case of emergency.

Good luck with the hunt.

I only bought the off-road capability in case of emergency.
Yeah i thought it was a good idea just in case but turns out i have never really used the off-road capability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back