You know you're missing the footy when......

Remove this Banner Ad

When you hear baseball coverage on SEN as you in the car and think to yourself it is better than nothing.
What is baseball coverage like?

Pitch

2 minute silence

Pitch

2 minute silence

Pitch

Mild clapping in the background.

Pitch

Commentator wakes up to fill us in on the action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

US Baseball? I can watch a match here and there on TV because i love stats and they throw them at you as fast as you can process them.

Nah Carlton games

HBF when are we going to see Melbourne Aces?! That will help us pass the footy off-season :p

Definitely.

Baseball in the US at the game is amazing. Baseball here on radio? Not so much.

I got to see the Yankees vs Tigers at Yankee Stadium last year. It was a sell-out game that went to a tenth innings...AMAZING!
I may or may not have tried to order a nacho hat and received incredulous looks from the retail food staff, but whatevs.

I got to see the Yankees vs Tigers at Yankee Stadium last year. It was a sell-out game that went to a tenth innings...AMAZING!
I may or may not have tried to order a nacho hat and received incredulous looks from the retail food staff, but whatevs.

It's certainly of of the worlds unique sporting experiences. Even if people don't like the game I recommend a baseball game at either Yankee Stadium or Fenway Park in Boston. You can't say you've had the American experience without doing at least one of those.

It's certainly of of the worlds unique sporting experiences. Even if people don't like the game I recommend a baseball game at either Yankee Stadium or Fenway Park in Boston. You can't say you've had the American experience without doing at least one of those.

UGH I love Fenway Park so much. My second favourite sporting ground.

UGH I love Fenway Park so much. My second favourite sporting ground.
Boston just has so much character. I went to the old Boston Garden as a kid and got to see the original big 3 in Bird, Parish and McHale play for the Celtics. Still my favourite childhood memory. Atmosphere 2nd to none. 16 Championship banners in the rafters ( now 17 ) along with the retired jerseys of Russell, Cousy, Havlicek etc. Ahh! Remember it like yesterday.

Boston just has so much character. I went to the old Boston Garden as a kid and got to see the original big 3 in Bird, Parish and McHale play for the Celtics. Still my favourite childhood memory. Atmosphere 2nd to none. 16 Championship banners in the rafters ( now 17 ) along with the retired jerseys of Russell, Cousy, Havlicek etc. Ahh! Remember it like yesterday.

Boston is amazing. I'd go back there in a heartbeat. If I didn't live in Melbourne I could definitely live there...it's a beautiful city. I've never found another city, apart from the one I live in, where I felt so comfortable straight away.

The problem is that I haven't done much travelling at all yet but all I want to do is go back to Boston.
The food was much better there than any of the other US cities I went to, the people were awesome, the city oozes history and character...what more could you want!

The problem is that I haven't done much travelling at all yet but all I want to do is go back to Boston.
The food was much better there than any of the other US cities I went to, the people were awesome, the city oozes history and character...what more could you want!

I've done bugger all traveling aswell. Did the US as a kid. I'm told Boston is very different now. No more green monster swirling around the city with the freeways going underground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back