You Laugh You Lose: Video Game Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched alot of rd2 vids when It first came out with glitches and what not... Did lol alot...

I haven't played for searched for the game since it first came out but sometimes these videos just pop up in my suggested lol. I had no idea exactly how this one was going to unhold but that was hilarious.

03jwkn737p8b1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really a YLYL but it is probably the most relevant spot.

This VN Commodore in BeamNG is awesome. My first car was a VN with black rims and blue undercoat.

My mum had a VN so was really the first car I drove. Keeping in theme of this video, it was also the first car I lost control of! With a mate in the car, thinking it'd be fun to get it a bit sideways, downhill on a wet road. Fishtailed like a mofo, before braking and spinning around. Fortunately was a wide street!

My mum had a VN so was really the first car I drove. Keeping in theme of this video, it was also the first car I lost control of! With a mate in the car, thinking it'd be fun to get it a bit sideways, downhill on a wet road. Fishtailed like a mofo, before braking and spinning around. Fortunately was a wide street!

I'll never forget hitting a roundabout too fast in the wet and spinning right through the middle of it. I was just waiting for the impact into another car but instead by the end of the spin I was lining up with the exit I wanted and kept driving like nothing ever happened. What a car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back