GrandBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
For each home console you have, that's current generation, out of all of them you have, which do you think is the best and worst?

For me:

PS3:
Best- Fallout 3
Worst- Mortal Kombat vs D.C. Universe

Wii:
Best- Super Mario Galaxy
Worst- WiiPlay

PS3:
Best - KillZone 2
Worst - GTAIV

Wii:
Best - Mario Kart Wii
Worst - Need For Speed: Carbon

you really rate flower ahead of lbp?

or is the freshness in the mind clouding you....

or did you really like it THAT MUCH

i mean i thought it was amazing but i didn't expect to read that as your number one pick

you really rate flower ahead of lbp?

or is the freshness in the mind clouding you....

or did you really like it THAT MUCH

i mean i thought it was amazing but i didn't expect to read that as your number one pick
It's in my Top 5 games of all time, it was amazing, LBP would be in my Top 10-15 of all time, with Killzone 2 creeping up in about 15-20 currently, with a high likeliness to drop into the Top 10 though, same with LBP with even more play of that and DLC to come.

My top 5 games of all time are: GTA: Vice City(No.1), then in no order Portal, Half Life 2(Which includes the eps as well), Goldeneye and Flower.

It really was that brilliant of a game for me, I couldn't care less about the shortness of the game, in fact Portal had about the same play time all up, it's just that for what was there it was one of the most amazing games I have ever played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sr2 is a great game??
Was about to reply with the same thing, there is practically nothing to dislike about SR2, sure the graphics aren't great, but what isn't there in graphics is MASSIVELY outweighed with fantastic, varied and fun gameplay.

Sr2 is a great game??

Was about to reply with the same thing, there is nothing to dislike about SR2, sure the graphics aren't great, but what isn't there in graphics is MASSIVELY outweighed with fantastic, varied and fun gameplay.

Perhaps just not his thing??

Ok -

Best: Fallout 3
Worst: Over-G Fighters

PS3
Best: Killzone 2
Worst: MGS4

What's with the MGS4 hate?

Hate the game.

Everything about it except the graphics and sound is awful. Plot is too amateurish and complicated, controls are ghey, the whole idea of stealth games are gay really.

I should have known some of this going in though - but I really just wanted to see how pretty the game was. And it does deliver in that regard.

I just can't see how its better than any other PS3 games I own. I'm sure HAZE would be worse, and probably a bunch of others, but I don't own those games.

What's with the MGS4 hate?

Hate the game.

Everything about it except the graphics and sound is awful. Plot is too amateurish and complicated, controls are ghey, the whole idea of stealth games are gay really.

I should have known some of this going in though - but I really just wanted to see how pretty the game was. And it does deliver in that regard.

I just can't see how its better than any other PS3 games I own. I'm sure HAZE would be worse, and probably a bunch of others, but I don't own those games.

What Karl said

I've never been a fan of the MGS games, it's a technical masterpiece (sounds / visuals) but boring as sin to play

And TOO MANY cutscenes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back