80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
15 on the front and 18 on the back. Didn't wash any holes today which was pleasing but missed a few crucial putts on the front which would have seen me score around 18.

While I'm still thinking about it...I've never been to watch the golf before. I've got tickets a season pass but will only be there for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

For anyone that's been whats the best way to view it? Do you follow groups? Or sit in one area all day? I'll have to decide on different things to do each day.

On the Sunday being on the 18th would be pretty special.

While I'm still thinking about it...I've never been to watch the golf before. I've got tickets a season pass but will only be there for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

For anyone that's been whats the best way to view it? Do you follow groups? Or sit in one area all day? I'll have to decide on different things to do each day.

On the Sunday being on the 18th would be pretty special.

You Must see the 1st hole tee off at some stage. Electric atmosphere.

You Must see the 1st hole tee off at some stage. Electric atmosphere.

Might 1st tee on Fri morning and walk around a bit in the arvo.
Bit of the same on Sat.
What about Sunday though?

4. i agree first tee is important. and yell "get in the hole" to gain attention

From the look of the map you may be able to see the ninth green from the first tee. Could be an option.

so today went around at national-moonah. typical blustery conditions and heavy heart was felt as i walked past the clubhouse, 2nd practice chipping area on the way to the 1st tee/praccy greens. i glanced back to see the flag at half mast. Vale Tulip. :(

IMG_0201.JPG

with limited warm up i strode to the first tee and promptly dispatched a ball wide to the right and immediately declared lost ball. so second ball from the tee (3rd shot), better down the middle. 4th shot right of the green, in some vegetation. 5th channeled team euro and chipped beautifully to some 7m from the hole. 2 putted for a point!!

09-28-14-reed-shhh.gif

3rd and 4th par 4s went on a bogey blitz. 5 for 3 on both holes. just warming up bishes!

09-28-14-sergio-putt-16.gif

after 9 i had accrued 17 points despite a wipe and playing less than adequate golf.

back 9 14 points including the highs parred 11th par 4, 12th par 5, 13th par 3

09-28-14-sergio-reax.gif

then 2 consecutive wipes

09-27-14-walker-point.gif

last hole was simply amazing. drove into a moonah tree, smashed next shot into second cut long grass rough. third shot from rough to rough. 4th shot rough to more rough. 5th shot finally hacked out and onto the green. this was a good representation of said shots

7m putt coming up for 2 pts.

stood over the ball. uphill. drew club back and through...

rolling, rolling, rolling...and IN!

09-26-14-rory-fist-pump.gif

09-27-14-rose-reax-2.gif

09-27-14-poulter-crazy.gif

the strangest 31 pts of my life.

kobe_bryant.jpg

Look2Me4Guidance

Vincent Chase

so today went around at national-moonah. typical blustery conditions and heavy heart was felt as i walked past the clubhouse, 2nd practice chipping area on the way to the 1st tee/praccy greens. i glanced back to see the flag at half mast. Vale Tulip. :(

View attachment 84692

with limited warm up i strode to the first tee and promptly dispatched a ball wide to the right and immediately declared lost ball. so second ball from the tee (3rd shot), better down the middle. 4th shot right of the green, in some vegetation. 5th channeled team euro and chipped beautifully to some 7m from the hole. 2 putted for a point!!

09-28-14-reed-shhh.gif

3rd and 4th par 4s went on a bogey blitz. 5 for 3 on both holes. just warming up bishes!

09-28-14-sergio-putt-16.gif

after 9 i had accrued 17 points despite a wipe and playing less than adequate golf.

back 9 14 points including the highs parred 11th par 4, 12th par 5, 13th par 3

09-28-14-sergio-reax.gif

then 2 consecutive wipes

09-27-14-walker-point.gif

last hole was simply amazing. drove into a moonah tree, smashed next shot into second cut long grass rough. third shot from rough to rough. 4th shot rough to more rough. 5th shot finally hacked out and onto the green. this was a good representation of said shots

7m putt coming up for 2 pts.

stood over the ball. uphill. drew club back and through...

rolling, rolling, rolling...and IN!

09-26-14-rory-fist-pump.gif

09-27-14-rose-reax-2.gif

09-27-14-poulter-crazy.gif

the strangest 31 pts of my life.

kobe_bryant.jpg

Look2Me4Guidance

Vincent Chase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back