Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the AFL, but none make my most hated list of all sports top 10.

1. Essendon - has nothing to do with drugs, just the fans and fact was king hit from behind by an Essendon member at Etihad once in front of plenty of others and no Essendon fans offered assitance or even enquired, just stoopped looked and moved on.
2. Sydney - with all the assistance they've got no wonder they are at the top, would be bloody hard not to be with that level of assistance.
3. Melbourne - If it wasn't for the links to the MCC & the fact they're called Melbourne they would've merged or relocated years ago.

And the Carltank, and Ninthmond, and Cawkthorn, and Geelol, and West Coke...

That rubbish doesn't belong on this board.

They're just derogatory secondary BF nicknames for clubs can't be that harmful unless they're writing more than that, right? but I'd much rather Geelomg as that's what we do at the Cattery. 'omg' everyone.

They're just derogatory secondary BF nicknames for clubs can't be that harmful unless they're writing more than that, right? but I'd much rather Geelomg as that's what we do at the Cattery. 'omg' everyone.
They belong on the Bay.

Use real team names. It's not that hard, believe it or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, was mine deleted for saying "Norf"? I thought we agreed that was their official name these days?

I though we agreed that trolling should stay to the bay, thanks.

Sydney - may as well call them the AFL. get everything deserve nothing.
Essendon - even before the drugs they were still a bunch of w*****s
Geelong - respect the club, the fans are just hillbillies shacking with their cousins
North - what about us we're here to our hands are out, beggars
Carlton - nearly feel for them, their arrogance is diminishing quickly

The rest are ok in small doses.
I actually feel sorry for anyone that doesn't support the Hawks.

1. Carlton
2. Daylight
3. Hawks

I don't think about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back