Your top 5 current PS3/Xbomb(box) games

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 28, 2006
MT OLYMPUS
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Olympiakos, McLaren
i never even realised this page existed..

wow.. i love games so forgive my future enthusiasm...

anyway the 5 best games ive played are...

MGS4-- could have been better.. probably need more game play.. but overall utterly brilliant game... prob one of few games to not have a glitch.. 10/10 hideo kojima is a master...

Assassins Creed-- ive clocked this game about 12 times.. i love it... has many many flaws... brilliant world graphics and the concept is awesome - even though its very very repetitive... CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!! it was very innovative and had many postives - like sneaking up to those almost impossible to find templars and sling their jugular...
9/10

GTA4- nico bellic the serbian cool cat and silly roman.... just a really fun game to play... i really think the graphics in the gtas need to be improved alot - game play is above average and really fun....
9/10

RFOM- resistance is a really fun game... good storyline.. good features.. some nice weapons... etc.. my favourite online game by a mile... heaps of fun.. especially when u can kill those professional american damn players... 8/10 online component is 10/10 tho...

heavenly sword- i loved this game.. exellent visiuals great fun fun.. lacking in game length and time time too easy... if it were 4-5 hours longer would def. be top 3 game.. love it regardless... 8/10

i left out ninja gaiden which i enjoyed heaps too.... hmm.. maybe i shoud have done a top 10.. anyway gaiden is an 8/10 too

worst games
gundam..
stars wars...
motorstorm...
oblivivian- i hate that game...

Top 5 Current Gen Games

BioShock
Dead Space
Dark Sector
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3 / 4 (probably 3 has the slight edge as my favourite)

I know I've forgotten heaps of games, but these are the ones that instantly came to me when I thought about it

Top 5 Current Gen Games

BioShock
Dead Space
Dark Sector
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3 / 4 (probably 3 has the slight edge as my favourite)

I know I've forgotten heaps of games, but these are the ones that instantly came to me when I thought about it

gears of war looks great.. never played it tho... love how the big 2 make certain games exlusives... i wonder if theyll get it to ps3... prob. not.. the same way hideo kojima wont allow MGS4 on the xbox... even in games there is red tape and politics...

played 30 mins of dead space.. awesome game..

gears of war looks great.. never played it tho... love how the big 2 make certain games exlusives... i wonder if theyll get it to ps3... prob. not.. the same way hideo kojima wont allow MGS4 on the xbox... even in games there is red tape and politics...

played 30 mins of dead space.. awesome game..

Seeing as though Gears is published by Microsoft Gaming Studios, I think the chance of it going to PS3 are in the negatives

There is more chance of MGS4 being ported to 360 (or at least a bastard version being produced) and thats NEVER going to happen.

Dead Space is truly one of the greatest Survival Horror Games I have played. Right up there with Resi Evil 4 (not quite)

Gears is an excellent game and Gears 2 will be amazing. With the 5 player Co-Op Horde mode included, it's just going to be insane.

8 more days :)

Seeing as though Gears is published by Microsoft Gaming Studios, I think the chance of it going to PS3 are in the negatives

There is more chance of MGS4 being ported to 360 (or at least a bastard version being produced) and thats NEVER going to happen.

Dead Space is truly one of the greatest Survival Horror Games I have played. Right up there with Resi Evil 4 (not quite)

Gears is an excellent game and Gears 2 will be amazing. With the 5 player Co-Op Horde mode included, it's just going to be insane.

8 more days :)

hideo kojimas doesnt want msg4 on xbox...would have to remove to much from the game for the xbox to handle it.. well that what the sources say.. id really consider an xbox for geras of war alone though.......really wish theycould do a deal between companies to make this happen..even f its a one off...

btw have u played silent hill?

hideo kojimas doesnt want msg4 on xbox...would have to remove to much from the game for the xbox to handle it.. well that what the sources say.. id really consider an xbox for geras of war alone though.......really wish theycould do a deal between companies to make this happen..even f its a one off...

Yeah, MGS4 won't make it to 360 (or a bastardised version)

There's plenty of reasons (IMO) to grab a 360; Gears, Mass Effect, Halo 3 to name but a few (some will argue they can be bought on PC too, but I personally prefer console gaming, PLUS, it has been categorically stated that Gears 2 will not be going to PC, ever

1. Call of Duty 4- A modern masterpiece
2. COD 4
3. Modern Warfare
4. Call of Duty 4 :Modern Warfare
5. GTA 4

:D

In seriousness:

1. COD 4
2. GTA 4
3. Bioshock
4. GH: WT (when it comes out)
5. COD 5 (when it comes out)

Don't have much time for others. Of all the games i am getting, i will only be playing COD 5, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 and GH WT

COD 4 still keeps spinning and i will finish GTA sometime in th next few months

Sorry Spartan, I missed this....the new one? Not yet, no

Saw 'Xbomb' in title, noticed poor grammar and spelling, noticed that Assasins Creed is in your top 5.

Conclusion? Didn't read.

Saw 'Xbomb' in title, noticed poor grammar and spelling, noticed that Assasins Creed is in your top 5.

Conclusion? Didn't read.

HAHAHA concur.

On the topic of MGS4 not coming to Xbox, PS3 fanboys would have been just as confident about Final Fantasy and well..... I think they are still out of tissues in Japan.

Microsoft is much better placed going forward as they actually own their biggest exclusive titles such as Halo and GoW

I got Heavenly Sword, but I don't feel like finishing it. All you do is mash the buttons, I don't see why people like it.

Anyways.

1. Gta IV
2. NBA 2K8
3. Uncharted
4. Burnout Paradise
5. ummm... Devil may cry 4

I don't have that many games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conclusion? Didn't read.

how about you keep eating your drumsticks mr english theacher that is touchy abot his xbox... next time you want to be critical of my mistakes make sure you know what you are typing..

HAHAHA concur.

On the topic of MGS4 not coming to Xbox, PS3 fanboys would have been just as confident about Final Fantasy and well..... I think they are still out of tissues in Japan.

Microsoft is much better placed going forward as they actually own their biggest exclusive titles such as Halo and GoW

God of Wis a PS3 exlusive... wouldnt make much sense fot microsoft not to launch one of the best games ever made made on its own underpowered, overheating and overall largely inferior console...

as for MSG4 going to xbix - it would be news to hideo kojima as he stated numerous times that he is not willing to downgrade the game to suit the xbox..

How about you keep eating your drumsticks Mr. English Teacher who is touchy about his Xbox. Next time you want to be critical of my mistakes make sure you know what you are typing.

Coming from you? Maybe you should stop buying so many mediocre games and invest in a dictionary and grammar kit.

1. cod4
2. uncharted: drakes fortune
3. ratchet and clank: tools of destruction/quest for booty
4. bioshock
5. heavenly sword

i never even realised this page existed..
It took you over two years to find the games board:confused:
lol anyways heres my list:

1. GTA 4
2. Halo 3
3. COD 4
4. Gears of war
5. Mass effect

As for worst games, I generally hate anything spawned of a movie that was put together in two weeks....
Oh and Half Life 2, for some reason playing that gives me a headache and a sick feeling:(

HAHAHA concur.

LOL, there probably won't be a Halo 4 for a while(If ever), just cheap spin-off's and Gears Of War 2 will be out very soon, but remember Resistance 2, PS3's launch title franchise is will be out as well.

And you talk about Sony losing Exclusives and Microsoft 'Owns' their biggest exclusives, but magically forget that Bioshock 2 and 3 will be multiplatform releases and Mass Effect 2(And 3) is 90% likely to be a multiplatform release as well.:eek:

but remember Resistance 2, PS3's launch title franchise is will be out as well.

Didnt you hear, Resistance 2 got 5 pre orders. 5! Amazing.

Oh, and please don't compare Resistance to Gears of War. It's an insult.

and Mass Effect 2(And 3) is 90% likely to be a multiplatform release as well.:eek:

Really? I've heard to 60% of PS3 owners engage in gay sex on a day-to-day basis. I've also heard that 314.1592653589% of LittleBigPlanet owners have < 4.1 inch penises. :eek:

Wow, making up statistics is fun, I can see why you do it.

Didnt you hear, Resistance 2 got 5 pre orders. 5! Amazing.

Oh, and please don't compare Resistance to Gears of War. It's an insult.
Oh, k, umm, well why don't you go play Resistance 1 or 2 before thinking it is worse than Gears Of War 1 or 2, instead of making your mind up based on bias.
Really? I've heard to 60% of PS3 owners engage in gay sex on a day-to-day basis. I've also heard that 314.1592653589% of LittleBigPlanet owners have < 4.1 inch penises. :eek:

Wow, making up statistics is fun, I can see why you do it.
Huh? Bioshock 2 and 3 are guaranteed to come out as a Multiplatform game, one exclusive less for XBOX 360, and well, we can just wait until Mass Effect 2 and 3 are announced for the PS3 as well, and BTW the 90% for ME2 and 3 wasn't a made up statistic.;)

And why do you have to be a homophobe? Got to be one of the lamest insults nowadays.

Oh, k, umm, well why don't you go play Resistance 1 or 2 before thinking it is worse than Gears Of War 1 or 2

I have.

instead of making your mind up based on bias.Huh?

I own both consoles champ. Please don't make uninformed, baseless assumptions simply because I disagree with your views.

Bioshock 2 and 3 are guaranteed to come out as a Multiplatform game

And I disputed this..... WHERE?

one exclusive less for XBOX 360

That's nice, even though I don't like to debate about 'exclusives' and the like as I'd like everyone to appreciate great games, what about great 'exclusives' of PlayStation yesteryear? GTA - gone. Final Fantasy - gone. Guitar Hero - gone. Resident Evil - gone. Devil May Cry -gone.

and well, we can just wait until Mass Effect 2 and 3 are announced for the PS3 as well, and BTW the 90% for ME2 and 3 wasn't a made up statistic.;)

Yes it was. Got any sources to back up your 90% claim? How did you derive this statistic?

And why do you have to be a homophobe? Got to be one of the lamest insults nowadays.

Who said I was being a homophobe? I was merely using it as an example of how I can make up statistics, I was not using it as an insult, it was you who interpreted that I was being condescending on homosexuals, and interpreted incorrectly might I say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back