Usage for hash tag: 1WR

1. aussiedude

NFL 2023 NFL - Week 9

Its how i feel when Joe Barry puts Preston Smith on the #1WR or when he has a 3 man rush with the DB's playing 15yds off when its 3rd and 5
  2. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2023 - Pre-Draft Discussion and Mock Drafts

100%, beast. Clear WR1 on what ive seen so far. I like JSN too but hes more a slot guy like St.Brown (will be a beast in PPR fantasy leagues)
  3. andana

Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Bit difficult for any QB without a #1WR and a#2WR playing injured. Tho A.J McCarron looked good playing with other backups. I would think we give Carr one more year then try to get Big Trev. Not a fan of some of our play calling when we are close to the goal line.
  4. fuey

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 8

Sanders a #1WR?? You're kidding! Not even in his prime, mate. Top tier #2 at his best, but he's past that now.
  5. aussiedude

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 8

legit D and good run game. Jimmy G is still a question mark for me. but they are good enough that he doesnt need to carry the O most weeks. they have Kittle who might be the best young TE in the game and just traded for a #1WR.
  6. A11dAtP0w3R

Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

TBF I'd like to see Carr get some help first. I mean, he doesn't exactly have the Pats/or Bears D backing him up. And Tyrell Williams as a #1WR is not a thing. No matter how well he did play in week 1. He's a complementary piece, field stretcher. Reminds me of when Carolina were trotting out...
Back