Usage for hash tag: 5th

1. Purple7x08_24

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Well no. It takes the majority of people here 25-35 minutes to release the votes. I literally prepared for 10 minutes, dumped the results from #5th to last. And built the suspense for the rest. I could have had it done in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. How have you experienced serious...
  2. Zidane98

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Have a feeling Rhys Williams stays as #5th choice CB. Big Nat has more transfer value.
  3. B

Toast Round 2 = Carlton 85-106 Collingwood

...Sier 1 Grundy 1 Top 5 Pressure Acts (from the mid group) Crisp 25 - #1 on the ground Adams 20 - #3rd at Pies T,Brown 19 - #4th " Pendles 15 - #5th " Grundy 14 - #6th (equal) Breakdown by Quarter - Q1 Crisp 10 (5w, 5i) T.Brown 10 wing Adams 6 Sier 6 Pendles 5 de Goey 3 WHE 3 wing Sidebum 3...
  4. Gone Critical

Player Watch Jamie Elliott

At the time I thought either fibula or #5th metatarsal in his foot were the likely concerns. Both are not terrible but would be 6-8 week type injuries
  5. A

Opinion Dustin Martin is better than Dangerfield

...marginally better. Martin GOAT talk is dumb, objectively his behind GAJ just looking at peers, before you consider past legends.. Would struggle to be a top 5 midfielder of the past 25 years, GAJ, Judd, Voss and Hird ahead, then there's an argument for #5th with Fyfe, Danger, Dusty, Cousins etc
  6. Zidane98

EPL Matchday 2

Has Migs leaving given us some sort of a goalkeeper injury curse? Allison, Adrian & Kelleher all injured at the same time. Expecting Lonergan to pull a hammy or something against Soton. Guess Mr Utility James Milner will be #5th choice keeper.
  7. A

2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

...Boak. Had trouble ranking him vs Josh Jelly, but I think the fact that he has played every game and been so consistent he slots into #7. His #5th on the AFLCA as well. 8. Josh Kelly - Star, if he hadn't of missed 3 games he would be higher. His first month of football also wasn't up to the...
Back