Usage for hash tag: ALAW

1. Elmer_Judd

The Manager Merry-go-Round

...most LUFC fans hoped) Bielsa gave me the happiest and most heart warming times in almost 30 years of supporting #LUFC, yeah I am a bit mad at a few feces throwing galoots who are agog at sinking the boots into El Loco and Leeds. If we (Leeds) are going down, I'm taking you all with us #MOT...
  2. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

COP THAT BIN DIPPERS #ElmersRevenge #MOT #ALAW
  3. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

...Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago. We love being underdogs at Leeds, under Bielsa, we have thrived on it. Couldn't have asked for a better opening day fixture with returning crowds. The War of The Roses, Pride of Lancashire vs The Pride of Yorkshire. BRING IT ON !!!! #MOT #ALAW 💛💙💛💙
  4. Nool Carpenna

Leeds United Thread

Agreed, brought much joy to us all. Pablo Hernandez Pablo Hernandez Pablo Hernandez plays for United Paolo Hernandez #ALAW
  5. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 16

...especially after the Lucy Ward fiasco and a bona fide legend of the club Gary Speed taking his own life. The issue here that needs to be addressed is whether this type of tweet (even unintentionally) can lead to cyber bullying. And IMHO, it does.. We gotta be better than that Leeds #MOT #ALAW
  6. Elmer_Judd

The on topic thread 3.0

...of Silverwear I have seen us win in my lifetime supporting Leeds, so as RossFC says, I am rather potty about Bielsa. If I had my time over again as a 12 year old kid, I wouldn't change a thing. We have had more downs than ups in recent times, but it's never been dull supporting Leeds #MOT #ALAW
  7. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 11

Chelsea vs Leeds was probably English Football's most spiteful and bitter rivalry in the 70s (not just amongst the fans, but esp the players) This time it's personal (with Fat Frank in charge of Chelskil) BRING IT ON !!! #MOT #ALAW
  8. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 4

Pretty happy about that draw. Rodrigo looks like a decent signing. Very solid opening month for Leeds in our top-flight return 7 points from 12, veru good, last 10 mins was dicey, but overall I am very satisfied. #MOT #ALAW
  9. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 2

To all my Leeds Brothers Last 15 mins was sheer torture, never easy supporting LUFC #MOT #ALAW
  10. Elmer_Judd

Leeds United Thread

...print I have ever bought. I want to treasure this a keepsake/momento of not just LUFC's incredible season that ended many years of pain and anguish, but in years to come, to prove to myself and family that some actual good and happiness came from the cluster **** that was 2020. #MOT #ALAW 💛💙💛💙
  11. Nool Carpenna

SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Who the f*** is Liverpool? #ALAW
  12. Elmer_Judd

SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Sorry trolls, no bottle jobs from Leeds this time around! #MOT #ALAW 💙💛💙💛
  13. Elmer_Judd

Coronavirus and Football

Passion is not a Crime ! #MOT #ALAW
Back