Usage for hash tag: ch

1. blackcat

The Genius of Boris Johnson, next UK pm.

#cherftheforawrangler Chief
  2. blackcat

Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Cats V Hawks Friday 12th 7:50pm AEST (GMHBA)

#Chief, he of unmatched wisdom thanx 4 invite #c.h.i.e.f the bestest most valuable internet messageboard coordinator in the history of tim berners-lee Chief
  3. blackcat

Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist * CONVICTION OVERTURNED

ask #slits, the term to bypass #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom's swearfilter is pudenda* qua pudendum but he did donate to Dem political c.a.m.p.a.i.g.n.e.r c.@.m.p.a.i.g.n.s -once said a wise and experienced c@mpa!gner undermining Chief's swearfilter *qualifier on mellifluous quality skilts
  4. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

#Chief, he of unmatched wisdom the amorphous merger to trend-line state is org. behaviour-psychology101, goverments rely on it. Discrete parties and indiduals do not need to be coordinated bereft of cues.
  5. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Yes, I wished to tell this to #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom but otoh Chief is brilliant and he would know this and have Nate Silver in to run the sums
  6. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

you and #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom can achieve anything you put your hearts to stretch <3
  7. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Try this for starters #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom 'I am sorry, we were wrong, we conflated the #woke card for the #wacky card when we drew the card in the deck of cards of humanity.' #cardsofhumanity #woke #wacky #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom Chief
  8. blackcat

thnx guru will respond in depth l8er, worth watching, just wished some Papadopoulos Australian diplomat* got airtime, *Australian diplomat is the Yanks reference to Ambassador ex Opposition Leader ex Foreign Minister Alexander greasy cheeks ruddy nosed Downer.which is because we don't count in...
  9. blackcat

Society/Culture Understanding Gender as a Spectrum

@ Hyde Park w Alan Jones #cherf_sic_bag #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom #swearfilter Chief #sittingbull
  10. blackcat

The Law Freedom of Speech

Hay-doss and Simmo doing chilli Morten Bay bugs vegetarian style for Hindu Harbajan Singh for Bbq dinner #meds, wanna come for dinner? #drosschef[sic] #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom #turingtest Hay-doss vanity transcends the Greek fable, I reckon he got hair plugs but unlike the corps he chose not to take the 100k and...
  11. blackcat

Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

primary motive, a request from Chief who I will respond to as #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom for the purposes of this thread. So Peterson runs highly choreographed and scripted YouTube content channel. Two episodes he had tears talking about a serious close friend who took his life by suicide (which would be...
  12. blackcat

Society/Culture Those who identify as right wing, what would you consider to be Extreme Right?

i am doing my darndest[sic] to get banned from twitter currently, i am not shur if that will bring a smirk to #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom's face
  13. blackcat

Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

meds told me it is not really a concern with the mohammedans at the arabian nights party, even laurence of arabia and john cain Michael Caine prolly got out the shoe nugget before he did fez and sola topee... but JT, I wont have it, he can (can't) even black up with his socks ferkin just no...
  14. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Only thing relevant is Trump's mien and gravitas and defiling pudenda of all n sundry right maggie? You and #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom make a good team
  15. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

what, racists and misogynists Chief, he of unmatched wisdom? did I get it right? how about white supremacists? #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom which one is tim tebow? any neffel fans?
  16. blackcat

this place if now maddow central :rolleyes: :eek::oops: #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom, what happened to my figbooty? Chief
  17. blackcat

you did not really mean this tho did U #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom
  18. blackcat

thanks #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom, appreciate it ___________________________- keith
  19. blackcat

wow. so #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom, these are the guys you support right, how about the cat who took a full swing to Ngo's cheekbone? #*'s sake folks, despicable behaviour from putative left, really they are just violent criminals. Chief
  20. blackcat

Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

medusala qua medusala aka meds like Chief, he of unmatched wisdom is #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom Chief
  21. blackcat

...over the Barney term. And I did 'think' I specified dual version, as I wrote(thinking) two options. I left it up to literal interpretation, in which case my ambiguity was my error, but not a bad-faith interlocutor in this case. Old smartphone interface with pointer-finger typing plays havoc...
  22. blackcat

No need to apologise on FigBooty that is #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom's first rule. Spartan. No apologies.
  23. blackcat

Australian basketball.

Daryl White's son signed a deal with Houston GLeague or summer league: Mcdowell-White? my smartphone autocorrect must have corrected Daryl's first name incorrectly to D A R K with no space separations 🙄and #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom woulda banned me in this climate medusala
  24. blackcat

New coding, thanks #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom Chief
  25. blackcat

...L(l) liberal society, would you prefer to live in an enforcement society closer to a police state. zeggie I never thought I would quote and echoe sentiment of attorney general qc george brandis, free speech is also right to offend / be offensive. Not qc cos of contribution to the bar. You...
  26. blackcat

#Chief, he of unmatched wisdom 🤡🙄🤔🤐 medusala de Pfeffel baby 🙃
  27. blackcat

Ukraine on verge of civil war?

#Chief, he of unmatched wisdom foxnewz brah, fair and balanced
Back