Usage for hash tag: concerned

1. FireKrakouer

Game Day Welcome to Minnow Monday as the Desperate Dingley Dawks take on the only club more racist than them the Korio Kat Klan at the... MCG?!? lol

I must be honest and say I feel a bit #concerned for these two irrelevant teams. Might be best to send both to Tassie.
  2. zackah

Game Day Zackahs Essenscum vs Plugger35's Umpires Pets, indoors

Watching the replay now. 28-7 down in the first. #concerned
  3. FireKrakouer

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

...though there is no evidence the third President ever said that, according to his foundation. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/capitol-riot-proud-boys-enrique-tarrio-soh/index.html Anyone else a little #concerned that our friend GP is quoting the leader of a neo fascist organisation!?
  4. Elmer_Judd

flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Cotton On have promised Bailey Smith a couple of franchises down the Corio way if he signs with the Cats next year. I am #concerned
  5. Elmer_Judd

Richmond: Minnow club status confirmed

Apparently Essingtin's membership prices have gone up 20 % for next season ! I am #concerned for zackah No more European Vaccys for him at this rate.
  6. Trouto

THE DISAPPEARED

which is 50 less than usual #concerned
  7. V_23

Game Day Footscray Dim Sims vs Richmond Nine-Nine!

Officially #concerned about Richmond’s direction
  8. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Norf sackers Vs Spitmond Slackers

Richmond posters want Jack Riewoldt sent to the Gullitine. I am #concerned
  9. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Norf sackers Vs Spitmond Slackers

#concerned
  10. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Girls out West: Such is Life V Jon Dorotich Schoolgirl Flashers

You okay DanWA ? I am #concerned about your welfare
  11. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Boring Interstate Club Snorefest -Port Tarpelaide Pear vs The Coca Cola Swine

At what point do we get #concerned about the Colas ?
  12. zackah

flggr Welfare check on missing Maybloom front runners.

I for one am deeply #concerned for A Cut Above sending hugs and kisses :rainbow:
  13. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Worstern FlopFlogs vs Onewiningtin Bummers

I am #concerned. 1-6 incoming for Essendong
  14. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Flogfest at Bogan Ballarat - Flopper Weightman Dogs vs Crazy Tex and the KKKrows

Certainly haven't seen go you pups or charcoalchicken here for a while. I am #concerned
  15. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Wonderful Hawks vs one Flag Faildas

I thought Hawthorn has elite Youf I am #concerned Dinsdale old friend
  16. FISTO

Game Day Tugboats v Cocker Spaniels

No one seems to care which is fair Can anyone tell me what happened to all the Tuggers that used to post here? #concerned
  17. Stronzo

Have Fremantle gone past West Coast?

...home as Fatanui is getting past it and needs a good backup. Melb respond by upping his contract, but don’t have room for everyone so Angus Brayshaw is let go to Freo. Melb retain Jackson, WC get nothing. Freo gets a much needed quality mid. Everyone laughs at WC and are also #concerned for them.
  18. Elmer_Judd

Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 18. Boston 105 Denver 87

Where are all the Denver fans at ? #concerned
  19. crazywildhorse

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

@handbaggers, what’s the future looking like financially? Do you think you will get any more government funding? #concerned
Back