Usage for hash tag: delayedtelecastresponse

1. MC Bad Genius

Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Urgh, that was ugly at the end there. Even Proper Gander was getting goals at will. Time for a rethink, serial_thrilla. This just isn't an acceptable performance. Especially for such a massive milestone. #delayedtelecastresponse
  2. MC Bad Genius

Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Yeah, I don't believe anymore. We're toast. Time to wave the white flag. Hopefully the ball doesn't come near me for the rest of the game, because I can't be arsed breaking into anything more than an awkward jog/walk. #delayedtelecastresponse
  3. MC Bad Genius

...by the siren there. Dero could've kicked it earlier, but the show pony couldn't help but take a bounce and try to make it onto the highlights reel. Suffer in ya jocks, mate! Also, it kept the deficit to at least the realms of possibility! I believe, Dragons, I believe...
  4. MC Bad Genius

...Dero and why has he somehow been able to kick bit one, not two, but THREE goals? The guy's a hack and whichever Dragon is meant to be defending him should hang his head in shame. Wait, it's not Pie 4 Life, is it? Please tell me I haven't just let rip on a Dragons legend...
  5. MC Bad Genius

Tight half of Qooty. We're all doing our mums proud here. Except Callums_Guns, of course. #delayedtelecastresponse
  6. MC Bad Genius

Geez DemonJim is a tough, little bugger. I'll be sore tomorrow. Cmon Drags! #delayedtelecastresponse
  7. MC Bad Genius

Bonz on fire early! Had a few important touches myself too. That of course can only continue for about another quarter and a half before I run out of gas. #delayedtelecastresponse
  8. MC Bad Genius

Your damn straight I'm a player to watch. About time the bloody Sim acknowledged that. #delayedtelecastresponse
Back