Usage for hash tag: funfact

1. big_icky

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Ljp86's Lair

#funfact https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87
  2. N

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

#funfact Billy Gibbons is the only member of the band whose contributions made it to the final mix of the song. Keyboard bass and drums played/programmed by their producer.
  3. zackah

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Who wants to play a game of zackah's fun facts? Everyone? k. The rules are simple. List 5 #funfacts and guess which one is a lie. Ok, I'll go first :cool: #funfact 1: Wosh told the warriors to GAGF #funfact 2: Wosh won a premiership #funfact 3: zackah told the warriors to GAGF...
  4. Nunez

Official Match Thread S29 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

...I'm sick of tying my shoelaces and wanted someone hired to do it for me. philreich is a pushover and adhered to my wishes. In return I sung him the Port theme song. When it fell through, he was forced to sing the Lions theme to me, although I had to walk away after hearing his voice. #funfact
Back