Usage for hash tag: of

1. R

Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

It would be nice if the states all reported #of tests taken and #of tests completed each day. Hopefully there isnt a surge coming. On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  2. radiojake

Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

I reckon pubs/clubs/gyms would have a limit on #of people on the premises I picked up a few six packs takeaway from my local pub the other day and was talking to the publican - He thinks when they finally are able to open again, which is a while away, he'll have to limit it to 20-30 people in...
  3. iluvparis

Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Or in from 3.30 this morning #bet #of #The #Day
  4. WaynesWorld19

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Ex Sth Aust .....in Victoria, but #of years is still slanted in SA's favor
  5. ferrisb

News Practice Match v Collingwood Thursday 20th Feb 2020

We also won three matches by 10 points or under. Everyone always looks at adding back the close losses, but they never consider shedding any of the close wins. I like to add the # of close losses to the # of close wins and then assume the team wins 50%* of the total. This sort of smooths out...
  6. akkaps

Werewolf \\ Borneo - Survivor

RULES and ROLES Werewolf The Rules At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret by myself, the moderator, via PM. Those roles are Villager (good) and Werewolf (evil). The villagers will greatly outnumber the werewolves — in a 21 player game for example...
  7. iluvparis

Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Has been completely hopeless in every start in Australia bar the BMW Some horses he faces here could equally run as awfully as he has in those same G1s #lay #of #The #year
  8. iluvparis

Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Jug mus be fapping himself over Sound against that lot #lay #of #The #year
  9. dropbear101

2020 best 22 discussion

...tucker HF: walters hogan mccarthy FF: henry tabs matera bench lobb, mundy, cerra, conca notes; # hill to the backline as their is less of a chance of his body breaking down in the backline and as the purple reign boys are fond of saying "same as in basketball if you break a zone, your...
  10. Millky95

Werewolf A Return to Small Town - Werewolf

Basic Rules: At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret by the moderator via PM. Regular villagers don't receive a PM naturally. Those roles belong to 1 of 4 factions: Villager (good), Mafia (evil), Werewolf (evil) and Serial Killer (independent). The aim...
Back