Usage for hash tag: pattonisthetarget

1. PhatHQ

News Welcome to Hawthorn Jon Patton : Retired

I thought we would have had a shot last year but the price may have been to high while still injured. #pattonisthetarget gets to the Hawks & the age of the dinosaurs has begun. Hawthorns game style for the last 3 years has been screaming for a power forward & now that we have 2 you will see...
  2. PhatHQ

No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Is my randomness from ages ago in that ballpark mate? Seriously, there is nothing to suggest there is a trade except for past interest. For me if #pattonisthetarget wasnt called later it would have been a # for B.Crouch for sure
  3. PhatHQ

Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

...of a gaff to be honest & has turned the tide significantly for this seasons trade period. With all the links to players outside of #pattonisthetarget & Frost, I will not be surprised to see a couple of players moved on to grab Anderson, also highly reported, & come out with a sneaky side deal...
  4. PhatHQ

No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Really looking forward to the announcement of “The General” to Hawthorn! Paired with Mitch, we will have a pretty solid 1-2 punch & TO flying around will make it all the more spectacular. #pattonisthetarget
  5. PhatHQ

Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

...player. There is a perfect storm to add another inside mid to free up the rest to a perceived preferred position to extract the most from their respective talent. Brayshaw would be used properly at Hawthorn & a domino effect will occur. Same as #pattonisthetarget will do for TO & Lewis
  6. PhatHQ

Traded Jonathon Patton [traded to Hawthorn for Future 4th]

On topic... #pattonisthetarget will be earmarked for a fwd/ruck role, more fondly known as the Hale role. Absolute beast of a guy who can bust packs & take marks, his ruck work is also acceptable as a relief ruck... perfect fit for the Hale role. Clarko has always preferred 3 talls IMO so...
  7. PhatHQ

No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Sweet! BCrouch can now be mentioned & would be a perfect fit for Hawthorn... 😬 #pattonisthetarget should be a lock & will be better than Ben Brown Carlisle has to be looked at! Some random fA pickup will finish off the trade period nicely.... a black & white fwd pocket... pending trades to...
  8. PhatHQ

Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

...opportunity to make a deal for a player like Lake, McEvoy, Chip, Gunston, Wingard, Mitchell, Jags.... we just get it done. #pattonisthetarget , 2MP & a free hit at Cogs absolutely changes our structure for the better under a 6-6-6. I have said before that the rule will bring back the...
  9. PhatHQ

Club Focus Hawthorn 2020 - Hartigan, Phillips, Grainger-Barras, Mitchell, Downie, Brockman

...top 4. I’m more an optimist that a realist on the Hawks list & see plenty to be excited about with the Hawks ‘no youth’ list. #pattonisthetarget fixes our forward line structure. He is a beast at his best! If we can get him right we have the power forward we’ve been screaming for the last...
  10. PhatHQ

Analysis The Clarkson Rebuild Model - A Reason For Optimism

...comes near them for a shot on goal; minimal rotations off the bench & resting at FF for the 3 of them allows more midfield rotation management as well as our other marking machine BB to also get amongst it. Cogs will be a great get if it comes off but #pattonisthetarget will get us our next...
  11. PhatHQ

...14 or trade back to gws with a future first for Whitfield Pick 15 goes to Freo for B.Hill Maginnis on points, hopefully as a first rd bid Late draft Gem in the 5th rd Land Cogs Rookie H.Bennell In - Patton B.Hill Cogs Whitfield Maginnis Draft pick Bennell* Rookie #pattonisthetarget
  12. PhatHQ

Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Can’t wait for #pattonisthetarget to be announced. Watching the true KPF structure work in the last qtr against Collingwood absolutely stoked my fire for Patton. He has never been fast but he is a competitive beast! He won’t roll over & be pushed around by the bigger guys & he won’t let...
Back