Usage for hash tag: Pykeout

1. JPetro83

News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

In years gone past i would have went crazy on the specials on the ISC site but not a chance i am buying any new crows merch until this mess is fixed.. no membership no merch #Burtonout #Pykeout
  2. Damp Squarie

Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Big deal Sniper. I’ve got no problem with #Pykeout for the first time in his tenure but #hangkern has been around for years. :$:fire:
  3. Elmer_Judd

OhHai Adelaide peoples - are you ready with your power stance?

#Pykeout is all the rage on Crows Twitter at the moment. The sports editor of The Tiser isn't a fan of Donny either, although I think it is a bit unprofessional of him to vent his feelings about the coach,
  4. Navara79

Autopsy Rd 19 Stone the Crows! That's 3 in a row!

#Pykeout
  5. M

Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

...missing as usual and special * yous to those who passed off set shots. In defence of Mackay, he made two blistering runs and it was actually exciting. Shame our game style has to accomodate our plodders which is basicaly everyone else. We are slow, we are dumb, we are boring. #Pykeout
  6. JPetro83

Preview Gold Coast SUNS v Adelaide Crows, Sat 7:25 @Metricon // Rd 17 PREVIEW

Suns are paying $5 in this one.. i might have a go at that. If the Crows lose this one Don Pyke will be sacked at seasons end and the suns will leap frog the Blues.. so it wont all be bad news #Pykeout :)
Back