Usage for hash tag: sackantbear

1. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Don't give me that sad face The Jesus. PR, Quadz and I used to hang out at the Underground Bar with philreich and plan how to #sackantbear
  2. Nunez

State of Origin QLD state of origin team application

I refuse to return to SFA until the #sackantbear campaign has been successful.
  3. Nunez

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S33 Team Thread 🐀 - The Fountain of Youth ⛲

Still a Swampie at heart fam ❤️ ... ... ... Wait, Ant Bear is in the leadership group? Burn the club down. #sackantbear
  4. Agent93

Media The End is Nigh for philreich

Honestly I'm surprised that the target of #sackantbear is the first one brandishing the knife in this instance.
  5. Nunez

Review Round 21, 2021 - Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions

#sackantbear worked so #sackfagan surely will too. Thoughts Ant Bear ?
  6. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

From the Swampies? For seasons we tried to #sackantbear and I made the ultimate sacrifice and finally succeeded only for you to take him back. I blame philreich
  7. sataris

Official Team Thread S31 - Sin City Swamprats [Ant Bear - Toots Hibbert Award Winner]

Back where I belong Staring at the ass of Nunez also #sackantbear
  8. jackster83

Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

I look forward to one last rigging of the sim before #sackantbear comes into effect.
  9. philreich

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: East Side Hawks vs Sin City Swamprats at The Eyrie

Disagree - there's always room for #sackantbear.
  10. jackster83

Event So You Think You Can Admin

I'm too lazy to read the thread, so just going to say #sackantbear. He's got more important things to do anyway, like win more premierships with the Rats.
  11. philreich

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Maybe it's time to resurrect an old slogan: #sackantbear.......
  12. Nunez

Official Match Thread S30, R1 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Thanks for the fun week guys! Also, #sackantbear
  13. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Terry Tough Campaigner Award | Halfway Heroes | Season 30

...for the Prelim Final for a far better poster and player in Broken That is no reason for again fixturing us for Rd1 v the dullard, dreary Dregs. Worse he also scheduled a return 'match' v the junket** #sackantbear #BoottheAntBearSnoot. ** junket not as in a sponsored trip but the execrable...
  14. jackster83

Admin Notice The S29 Rules and Penalties. Go Directly To Jail.

#sackantbear #sackdingster #wonderstomergewiththebombers
  15. Nunez

Competitions e-AFL Simulated Footy Season - Lions Coach Required

#sackantbear Also, I vote BRAB so long as I am the Noble to his Fagan.
Back