Usage for hash tag: sackMangatang

1. Yakker

Stats & History SFA Season 29 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

It’s a disgrace!!! #sackMangatang Get it trending lads
  2. Yakker

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Mt. Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

How Proper Gander , how good are double dipped chocolate Tim Tams after a humiliating defeat? #sackMangatang
  3. Yakker

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Mt. Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

How the * do we get beaten by our Ressie’s side? #sackMangatang
  4. Yakker

It certainly is when expectations and the qooty are overinflated #sackMangatang
  5. Yakker

Use that rage for change PG. Van_Dyke and I will be in touch soon. Ssshhhshshshhhhhh #sackMangatang
  6. Yakker

...wise what with Easter and also sorry for the slow middle bit what with my apathy and all and also while we are at it sorry for the slow end bit too cos beer and stuff Good luck with your assured resounding GF win Ps. FU Wacky Tiger (I wish I had a 5 iron in. My hand right now)...
  7. Yakker

I’m being played out of position mate , I’m a RR FFS FML JFC CIBAV!!!!! #sackMangatang
  8. Yakker

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium In The Sky

I’m not @‘ing you mate I’m calling for your sacking. I ****ed it up first time last season and refuse to acknowledge my blunder Ahhhh *! Look what you made me do #sackMangatang
  9. Yakker

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Thanks Roy’s, too good for us in the mud. GL for the remainder of the season. Thanks NaturalDisaster for posting Two losses in a row and none of them specifically called for by our captain. Something’s rotten in Denmark #sackMangatang
Back