Usage for hash tag: SongContestNominations

1. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MP_, Theme: War, Votes Due: Sunday 9:30pm AEST Time

#SongContestNominations
  2. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MP_, Theme: War, Votes Due: Sunday 9:30pm AEST Time

#SongContestNominations
  3. por_please_ya

#SongContestNominations
  4. por_please_ya

#SongContestNominations
  5. por_please_ya

#SongContestNominations
  6. por_please_ya

#SongContestNominations
  7. NaturalDisaster

#SongContestNominations #SongContestPlaylist Gonna have to investigate these low turnouts smh Will accept late noms
  8. NaturalDisaster

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Alright #SongContestNominations #SongContestPlaylist Let me know if I missed your nom, looks like they are all there. Will allow late enteries until first set of Botes are in, so until Purple7x08_24 sends his votes at 1am this morning. Botes due 9pm Sunday
  9. TubbsFarquhar

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

#SongContestNominations Waiting to hear back from one person due to a double-up I overlooked (#worsthostever), but this is what I have for now. Votes due Sunday 10pm AEDT. Playlist will be here eventually, I just need to put it together.
  10. Purple7x08_24

Ok, well it does say 9PM #SongContestNominations I had to reject some songs so I'll give an opportunity for those to relist songs in the next coupla hours Now time to chill the * oot
  11. Purple7x08_24

#SongContestNominations Any issues let me know
  12. Purple7x08_24

#SongContestNominations Artist Song Title Alubm Country Björk ft. Rosalía Oral Oral Reykjavik; Iceland Bloodred Hourglass The Sun Still In Me How's The Heart Finland Blur The Ballad (Live) The Ballad of Darren London; UK Caroline Rose Love Song For Myself The Art Of Forgetting USA...
  13. Purple7x08_24

#songcontestupdate #SongContestNominations Just waiting for the last stragglers to nominate a song. 80 minutes to go I'm going to put a list of the countries up and see if we can work out the nominations I've had that many changes to make this round I've locked in all entries. No more...
  14. por_please_ya

#SongContestNominations #SongContestPlaylist I don't have time to do individual links sorry (away from home). Hope everyone is captured! BOTES DUE SUNDAY 10PM AEDT
  15. NaturalDisaster

Alright, #SongContestNominations #SongContestPlaylist Let me know if I stuffed up and forgot your nom. Will also accept new noms until the first set of votes are in. This playlist is a little over 2 hours long so get cracking. Votes due Wednesday 9pm.
Back