Usage for hash tag: worsthostever

1. NaturalDisaster

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Wow, ignores my nom then posts going to bed message #worsthostever (Been a while since i used that tag so wanted to use it again)
  2. Drunkgoliath

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

I just wanna see how far this #worsthostever hold goes
  3. Ulahoopski

Nommed 12 hours ago and STILL no sign of MWPP - #worsthostever
  4. por_please_ya

EXTRA SONG ADDED Apologies to the nommer, I just realised lol #worsthostever
  5. Riviat

Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Damnit PMBangers, is my song accepted or does liking my nom mean that you think it's a banger and will win. I need written confirmation!! #worsthostever
  6. raskolnikov

Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Nom submitted 1pm yesterday. Still not accepted. #worsthostever
  7. Plugger35

Still waiting for the Banger I PM'd last night to be accepted. #worsthostever
  8. Plugger35

Still waiting for my nom to be accepted #worsthostever
  9. por_please_ya

Haven't even had a reply to my pm yet.... #worsthostever
  10. por_please_ya

I agree... I don't think feat should count at all. I nommed hours ago and have heard nothing #worsthostever
  11. MWPP

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

...and SC -specific vernacular like "whores" (songs that are going to draw votes, or people who nom said songs), virgins (songs , artists or both which haven't been nominated before) and digs like #worsthostever I'll tag you into the next one - it's fun :) I was a SC regular before I joined the SFA
  12. ChappyUK

Everyone deserves at least one. #worsthostever
  13. Riviat

Winning's the easy part. #worsthostever
  14. Genghis Tron

Mate it was ******* painful for me. No harm done :) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... #worsthostever?
  15. Riviat

I'm liking the #worsthostever tag again....
  16. Genghis Tron

...one of your favourite bands/artists that have yet to be nominated. I guess its just a virgin redux. I'll be checking, but I've missed noms in the spreadsheet before so if you get one past me its all good. Noms due 10pm AEST. Not sure if I'm forgetting anything. Prepare for #worsthostever
  17. NaturalDisaster

7 minutes and STILL no results. #worsthostever
  18. GreyCrow

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

#worsthostever The double up of 1Dads should have been this one
Back